What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Look up "ZefieKirasagi" at Fanfiction.net, although I haven't posted anything there in ages. Oh, and make sure to look at the date when you read them - the first few weren't all that great, but I was around just fifteen when I wrote them. The newer stuff is better. I also have an adult ficlet up at AdultFanFiction.net I believe, under the same username. And there are many more of my stories that I haven't yet posted, because I'm something of a perfectionist more recently and I never post anything until I'm truly satisfied with it, and my best work comes spur of the moment on a random bout of inspiration (for an example of this, glance at my Christmas Tales of Symphonia short ficlet "Pretty", which I wrote out within 55 minutes of finding the artwork that inspired it).

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Look up "ZefieKirasagi" at Fanfiction.net, although I haven't posted anything there in ages. Oh, and make sure to look at the date when you read them - the first few weren't all that great, but I was around just fifteen when I wrote them. The newer stuff is better. I also have an adult ficlet up at AdultFanFiction.net I believe, under the same username. And there are many more of my stories that I haven't yet posted, because I'm something of a perfectionist more recently and I never post anything until I'm truly satisfied with it, and my best work comes spur of the moment on a random bout of inspiration (for an example of this, glance at my Christmas Tales of Symphonia short ficlet "Pretty", which I wrote out within 55 minutes of finding the artwork that inspired it).
Wow..that sounds pretty professional. I'll look it up, you sound like your really damn good. You got my support.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Because she could've been a whole lot more sarcastic about it lol. Also...Grab the hips and go wild? Im not in pervert mode, so im not grasping the jokes..
non-perverted: The time-warp dance involves swinging your hips and such.
Perverted: Strap-ons are fun!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

non-perverted: The time-warp dance involves swinging your hips and such.
Perverted: Strap-ons are fun!
The time warp dance huh? Ok. And uhh...i cant comment on the strap-ons, but have your fun then i think ^^;;

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Men like it too.
I umm...i think id prefer that nobody do that to my butt..but if it would make my girlfriend happy, if she ever wanted to..id make a compromise for her.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You'd get used to it. Then you'll probably love it. X)

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Not all... but the prostate apparently feels real good when stimulated through anal intercourse.
Thats true since thats the way some nurses help with Sperm bank donations. I dont think id like it but i dont think me and Mr.Penis Agree on everything..

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Who's Mr. Penis? :O

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

*shiver* I hope my girlfriend never wants to get that experimental...Im too nice to say no u_u

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like to think I'm open to trying most things. As long as they don't involve drawing blood or anything.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I like to think I'm open to trying most things. As long as they don't involve drawing blood or anything.
..I actually kind of enjoy a little pain for that...*cough*

Reputation score

Some guys probably do, but if they all did then you probably wouldn't have rampant homophobia in the world, since about 85% of homophobia is guys being afraid some gay guy is going to force-rape them in the bum. Which is a load of crap anyways because the vast majority of gays have no interest in straight folk. I myself don't have a particular interest in straight women. I can find a woman attractive, sure, but if she's off the market, she's off the market.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with a little blood.

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can appreciate pain, I'm just not a huge fan of blood. At least not in small amounts. Larger amounts, like if somebody just got his arm hacked off, aren't such a big deal, but I'd rather not lose that much blood.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldnt say im homophobic. I just dont really find any love in a man i like i do in a woman..that feeling of wanting to die for Her Beauty of the heart alone is simply breath-taking.