What's new

VN/TEXT [ポテト生活 / Potatolife] 逢魔ガ刻 黄昏ニ烟ル少女 / Ouma ga Toki (The Witching Hour) (RE100922, RJ100922)

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP update by Belkezar :
Title Screen.jpg

Story:
Yuki Mizuhara has the otherwise lost power to see spirits and interact with them. The evil organization that's been keeping watch over Yuki all her life is now ready to begin experimenting with her/on her, but Yuki manages to escape. Unfortunately, fleeing the organization takes Yuki from the frying pan into the fire -- as she winds up in monster country, and the inhabitants all want a piece of her. Pursued by all manner of monsters (some human, most not), can she make it to freedom?​
Sort of like Chise from The Ancient Magus's Bride, but everything wants to rape and enslave Yuki instead of eat her.​
Gameplay:
A visual novel in the style of a Choose Your Own Adventure - there are many points where you need to make a choice. A specific set of choices advance the story towards the good ending, and all of the others, in proper fashion for an adult CYOA, end in poor Yuki being captured and raped. (Like, there's exactly one scene in the entire thing that's even remotely consensual, though Yuki's still trying to placate a monster into letting her go.)​
You'll want to save every time a choice pops up, since it's game over and return to title screen if you pick the "wrong" one. No gallery unlock option to my knowledge; I had to go through and subject Yuki to every possible indignity to get everything unlocked. There are worse chores.​

Controls/User Interface:
Ctrl key skips text. Space bar hides text.​
Right-clicking brings up a menu with the follow options:​
Save​
Load​
Backlog (scroll the mouse wheel to see past dialogue, left click to resume)​
Hide Text​
Return to Title​
Exit Game​
The title screen is a little weird, because the third option down is Exit Game for some fucking reason. So it goes​
New Game​
Load​
Exit Game​
Gallery​
Reminiscence Mode​
And then in the bottom left corner in white kanji is an Omake Mode, showing black & white CGs for a dozen cut bad endings.​
The menu bar at the top has the additional user interface options, going from left to right.​
Skip Text​
Auto-progress Text​
Options Menu:​
Volume (Effect and BGM)​
Screen Mode (Windowed and Fullscreen)​
Text Speed (Slow, Fast, Instant)​
??? (Two options; I can't actually tell what this is or what it does.)​
Game Version (1.5 is most recent)​
Return to Title​
Exit Game​

Fetishes include: Tentacles, Monsters, Bondage, Insects, Rape (technically all Game Over Rape), Futa (one scene), more monsters, and more tentacles.

This game has probably already been mentioned here on the forum, but I decided to speak mention of it since I couldn't find this game anywhere else except on dl site english.

Its basically a text game that follows the story of a young girl named Yuki Mizuhara, who can see things from another world.

That's all I could figure out since its all in japanese. So unless you know japanese or have some kind of translator, this game probably isn't worth it.

The artwork, however, is really good.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ouma ga Toki (The Witching Hour)

Could you provide a link for more information or at leaset a DLsite code?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ100922 according to the image name

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a CG collection here:

Can't find any links to the game itself that aren't fake or ryushare premium (and probably fake). It's a few months old, but I've never heard of it before. Art looks great though.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The "game" could be found on share-films net for those not satisfied with CG collections.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately they just have version 1.00, and the scene replayer wasn't added until 1.50.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i guess it's also missing 3 new bad ends too

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there even people here who are interested in Text and CG games? I mean most probably aren't even interested in Text and CG games renowned their plot and execution, such as Fate/Stay Night. Don't get me wrong, I think Text and CG hentai games are much more of a turn-on than just looking at their CG but nobody ever agrees with me anyways. I guess the language barrier is a big hurdle but I've been able to enjoy and understand the main plots with just limited Japanese and translation aggregator.

Text and CG bitches sure are hot though.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Considering that the gameplay in 99.9% of H-games is horrendous, I actually prefer hentai visual novels. It's a hell of a lot easier to get to the good parts, and the creator doesn't have to waste resources on gameplay, which usually means better visuals/sound/story.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Title screen and sample images for updated OP:
Title Screen.jpg

Heh. The maker made a post on his blog about progress on a sequel to this, but he hasn't updated that in a long time - probably because he's been busy with other projects, like illustrating some monster girl themed light novel series.

Truonglee

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a download link for this game?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After many, many years, .

1701092113766.jpeg

The preview page isn't up yet but the circle is expecting a December release.

It seems our heroine has matured a bit.

Edit: Demo has three scenes in it. Yuki has a voice actress now.

Last edited: