So how do you not get the bad end haha.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: PREGNANT ANGEL ep4 (亜龍工房)

Each girl has to win her battle.

Then you need to win the team battle.

I don't know how fight mechanics work here, so I guess I kept getting lucky.

A red flash is an enemy counter, a whiff is just a dodge, and a white flash is a hit.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't lose the fights. It's trial and error, mostly. Like rock/paper/scissors.
If the screen flashes red and shakes, your character took damage. If the screen flashes white and shakes, you hit the enemy. If it shakes but does not flash at all, it was a miss, nobody took damage.

AGTH hooks this just fine by the way.

EDIT: ninja'd

Here is a complete save if anyone needs it:

Attachments

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Big Cliffhanger ending.

This stuff is gold. Just like their Dragon Quest stuff.

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The creator says it'll come to the English DLsite on 5/23.

Plot summary of episode 4 as understood by me:

After a very brief sketch of events up to this point, the game opens with someone communicating that Cafe Angela is where Mimi, Ikuma, and Noriko have their base of operations and that the homonculi cannot come near to there (which is thanks to Ikuma, Muraki thinks). At Muraki's lab, Saya (Noriko's best friend) is being used as a test subject while Muraki asks her whether or not she was the one that hacked the computer system to allow Noriko to escape from the facility. Saya denies knowing how Noriko escaped, so Muraki continues using her, deciding to have her impregnate herself with a homunculus to see what happens. There's then talk of releasing two new PA users into the town.

Back at Cafe Angela, Ikuma asks Mimi and Noriko to come into her lab tomorrow. There, she explains that the fake penises (imperfectly) resolve the issue of being unable to transform by tampering with the transformation process itself, which could allow for the creation of a series of PA suits able to be worn by all. But the organization has already achieved this and is using the generic suits to mass produce homunculi. Ikuma guesses that through capturing Noriko, the enemy knows full well that the PA suits can defeat the homunculi and will be sending more their way. So in preparation for this, Ikuma announces that she has sent out a drone to scout out homunculi appearances (before, they had been reliant on news reports). All three fully erect women, prepared to face strengthened enemies, then set off to fuck and get fucked.

After defeating the small fry, the women go to where a number of homunculi should be. But instead, two women confront them: Lenata (the small, silver-haired girl) and Yuzuka (big, blonde, and brown), along with their Muraki-made suits Rover R and Tentacle T respectively. Muraki has enabled these women to wear PA suits of his creation through using Noriko's semen, just as Ikuma has done.

And that's pretty much all for the plot after Lenata and Yuzuka counter-fuck. Lenata reveals that unless it's a certain someone's semen (Saya's or maybe Muraki's, I'm not sure), their PA suits won't come off. And Saya goes on a rampage because she wants to protect Noriko. Cliffhanger, roll credits.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Rather short considering the wait. But awesome stuff.

The omake seems rather pointless, it's not like anyone playing this game IS'NT into futa soooo... Would've rather had a different position or one of the heroines getting DPed by the two new enemies. No clue why he previewed Noriko's homunculus daughter as futa on the blog w/o including her in this ep. And why no enemy on enemy action like on the start screen?

Really hope we don't have to wait through another FDQ with 20+ scenes, most with alternate versions (seriously what the fuck?). This is obviously the better of the two series.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is obviously the better of the two series.
Strongly disagree. I like FDQ series significantly better myself. I'll admit it's at least partially due to the nostalgia of playing the original games when I was younger, though. And I thought having a reason to play through a second time in the last couple was a positive thing.

Of course, he will eventually run out of DQ games to parody I guess, and the nostalgia appeal is not as strong with the later games in the series (for me). So just as well if he concentrates on this series. (not saying PA is bad)

Last edited:
OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rather short considering the wait. But awesome stuff.

The omake seems rather pointless, it's not like anyone playing this game IS'NT into futa soooo... Would've rather had a different position or one of the heroines getting DPed by the two new enemies. No clue why he previewed Noriko's homunculus daughter as futa on the blog w/o including her in this ep. And why no enemy on enemy action like on the start screen?

Really hope we don't have to wait through another FDQ with 20+ scenes, most with alternate versions (seriously what the fuck?). This is obviously the better of the two series.
I agree that the omake is pretty pointless. I was expecting to see Lenata and Yuzuka doing something, since the previous game's omake came from the start screen. I also would've liked something involving Yuzuka, as her body does a lot for me.

As for FDQ, I've actually found myself going to that series more than PA. I like the H scenes in that one more than most of the ones in PA; the fourth one is especially perverse and is my favorite despite the still-frame cumshots.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't misunderstand, I do like the FDQ's (though I'm not a fan of hyper, so that mode was a little wasted on me, I did like the double-cock!) but

1. I've only played one dragon quest so the parody is completely lost on me.
2. They end up getting so much more content than PA.
3. I prefer the 'magical girl' feel to fantasy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't misunderstand, I do like the FDQ's (though I'm not a fan of hyper, so that mode was a little wasted on me, I did like the double-cock!)
I was partial to the pregnant scene. :)

1. I've only played one dragon quest so the parody is completely lost on me.
Mildly curious which one. DQ III was probably my favorite.

2. They end up getting so much more content than PA.
This part does seem odd to me. Maybe just more sources of inspiration from the original games as opposed to making up his own story from scratch?

3. I prefer the 'magical girl' feel to fantasy
I prefer fantasy, but not by a large margin or anything. :p
PA seems like a mix of magical girl and sentai.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I will say that my ONLY complaint (besides it being short) are scenes where the male enemies are being fucked by the girls. I never really cared for Futa on Male. Isn't it stupid to think like that?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I will say that my ONLY complaint (besides it being short) are scenes where the male enemies are being fucked by the girls. I never really cared for Futa on Male. Isn't it stupid to think like that?
No need for kink shaming. But, to be fair, it's easy to see where you're coming from since in Alon's other games, it could be avoided as a whole. This time, we're forced to sit through it so the game can progress, which I find distasteful.

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually was waiting for some scenes with the citizens like PA2...

Purple lady and boy precisely, I saw her and shadow of boy and got excited and thought it was going down with all three of them but her getting fucked by main character wasn't bad I guess @-@

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Send the professor to the park (area w/o fights), should still be able to get the good ending I think.

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Send the professor to the park (area w/o fights), should still be able to get the good ending I think.
Yeah, you can. That's what I accidentally did the first time around.

OP
ShuangchongCharu

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out on the English DLsite

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool, any link for that version?
I still get error with the other one

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Use the newest version of locale emulator.