What's new

ADV [ Pregnant ] ぷれぐなんと Elite Knight's Errand (Tokushi no Shimei) 特士の使命 RE176424 RJ176424 RPGMaker

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like a new game came out it looks nice theirs pregnancy and x-ray theres also a demo. By seeing the price i think its just a very small game but its still looks nice

An X-rated RPG with no battles, starring Selv*ria from Valk*ria Chronicles.

Babymaking H spanning 24 scenes + birth, lactation, and other events.
(Birth scenes may be toggled on/off at your preference.)
Complete the game to unlock gallery mode.

Story

In times past the an army of incubi

robbed humanity of the power to procreate.

To make a child, a knight on special assignment

-- known as "tokushi", or an elite knight --

journeyed to a far village on a dire mission.

Situations

Obedience to shota lover
Middle aged man yearning for a child
Oedipal complex shota is pampered
Man with boundless stamina
Powerless NEET needs inspiration
Vagrant drugs the knight
Bent-backed elderly man
... and other babymaking H scenes

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 特士の使命

The art looks nice, but I feel like there will be lots of wasted potential.

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She looks like selvaria from valkyria chronicles. hoping for it to be a good one.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is like a mother/kid raising sim, its worth the money and a translation! ;)

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anime share has a link up.

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took a while to download from AS, but here's the same file only without the password and uploaded to mega.
really not a fan of the upload sites they use there, but go show em some love for actually sharing the file anyway ;)

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Took a while to download from AS, but here's the same file only without the password and uploaded to mega.
really not a fan of the upload sites they use there, but go show em some love for actually sharing the file anyway ;)

Bless you, lad. You're a life savior.
Tried to download, but something happened and I got cockblocked by the time limit...

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is okay.

Art is alright, not great but good mostly. Pregnant bust looks a little wonky, and you can't be nude while pregnant. Also can't tell ATM if there's any pregnant sex scenes, would be pretty disappointed if not since this game uses pregnancy as a selling point. Also the whole kids thing it interesting, kind of hope you can fuck them after they grow up but that's just me dreaming probably.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Of course she should fuck them and maybe they can gangbang mommy aswell! We'll see!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for those interested.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh it's pretty disappointing to me. Feels very scripted and railroaded compared to most female protag imregnation games, which I'm not really into in the first place.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait, really? How...what...why would they do that?!
Sadly, many games do this. As soon as you are pregnant, (almost) no one wants to have sex with you anymore.
But I would also claim that pregnancy isn't as common in games anymore as it was a couple of years ago.

olboiye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really short game and pretty lackluster overall. You go around have baby-making sex with all of the male villagers... twice... and then you complete the game. It's kind of an annoyance, too, since you have sex with one male villager, use the item to teleport back to the inn, go to sleep, give birth, then repeat with the remaining male villagers. As others have said before, no pregnancy sex, (there's pregnancy fellatio, but only for "story" purposes since it reuses old fellatio art even when you're not pregnant). There's also no baby-making gangbang scenes.

It's great to see Selvaria enjoying herself, but there's so much lost potential. Gallery room save file is attached, but you're probably just better off with the gallery link someone else posted earlier.

Attachments