What's new

RPG Maker Princess & Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrican

Reputation score
Hi guys.

I've been playing this game for quite a while, but I can't finish most of the quests, unlock the final scenes or take them with the princesses (except if a kingdom falls, and buy them at the guild of slaves in the kingdom of goblins), in especially the kingdom where there is the cornfield in the tower where I don't know how to open it, I know where the key is.

I know that you don't want to spoil myself either, but if someone knows what to do and has done I don't say everything but almost, if you could kindly make a guide what to do, because the mechanisms I understood them, but the problem that the quests are not explained good.

Thanks.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Funny how the first reply was a bot. Did you even bother trying to ask in the thread for this game? And if you say you couldn't find it, you definitely didn't look very hard.

OP
Turrican

Turrican

Reputation score
Funny how the first reply was a bot. Did you even bother trying to ask in the thread for this game? And if you say you couldn't find it, you definitely didn't look very hard.
I tried to write to the thread of this game, but nobody answers me.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If you don't get any answer, it don't mean nobody read the thread or refuse to answer. More that no one know the answer so no one wrote an answer.

As with how the forum work, creating a thread for a question about a game already having a thread will make peoples less likely to help you -_-

(how, and I don't know the answer to your question too, sorry).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.