What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ProductionARIA] Private Army

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No idea if this has a thread already or not, so... >.>

2030 A.D.
A solar phenomenon creates a heatwave that decimates the planet's ecosystem.
Rising seas submerge half of Tokyo underwater.
The nation's capital is moved to Hachioji, which is renamed Tokyo Newport.
Drastic government policy abolishes treaties between Japan and the western world.
Japan becomes the New State of Nippon.
It is a military state, no longer neutral.
As the earth is battered by solar storms and declining environments, half the world's population perishes.
It is a time of war, terrorism, and survival.

ACTION + RPG!?
RPG battles with real-time urgent consequence!!
Gear up in optical camouflage and undertake life-threatening missions!!
You are the EIS, an advanced team trying to eliminate terrorist cells.

HENTAI SYSTEM
Sex scenes are intense battle f*cks with the girls on your team!!

Taken straight from the Description of the game from the site itself.

Game just came out on the English DLSite. And being such a great guy... HERE'S SOME LINKS! :D

Mega: Lol NOPE

ZippyShare: LOL Nope!

On an Unrelated note, I present to you, this!

Edit: All links removed due to finding loli. Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Private Army (RJ109780)

Well... I think we can still discuss it. Well I managed to recruit 2 more people other than the 1st 2 you get and started on a mission. Didn't the description say battle fuck? Cause I don't see any.

Re: Private Army (RJ109780)

Well... I think we can still discuss it. Well I managed to recruit 2 more people other than the 1st 2 you get and started on a mission. Didn't the description say battle fuck? Cause I don't see any.

The gameplay & sex are separated and are basically two different things. I missed the explanation on how exactly it works, but after you do a few missions with each character they'll like you more and you can initiate sex with them in their room. Though you need to learn how to have sex first from that girl in the inn. She'll teach you different moves you can use for a price, though completing the first mission was enough to learn everything.

Its not really what people expect from a battlefuck system, its quite simplified. Each girl is weak to certain moves and picking the right moves hastens the process of removing clothes & orgasm. Though I'm not sure if theres even a point to "succeeding" at the minigame. You get a cumshot and thats about it. There only seems to be one scene per girl, and they're fairly interchangeable.

It seems like the sex was just put in so they could sell their game, which isn't that bad. But the sex & the art are the weak points of the game.

Also, you need to be able to type in Japanese to get past the hacking minigames or at least use a text hooker to copy & paste the passwords.

Back