What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [Project T]誘惑の夢 ~魔物の夢~ / The Dream of Temptation ~Monster Girl Dream~ (RJ257554 / RE257554)

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No pic due to potential Shota content

Title: The Dream of Temptation ~Monster Girl Dream~
Genre: A-RPG

DLsite links:
JP:
EN:

Story:
MC is stuck in a dream that has been taken over by a succubus and now has to find a way to escape his predicament by traveling through multiple different zones within the dream.

Gameplay:
The game consists mostly out of navigating areas to the end without getting caught or hit too much (early on in the game you get to a flowerfield and stepping on them damages you and if you get to close to big flowers you get caught) with a boss waiting for you at the end of every area. In combat you have 4 options. Yellow on the right is resist, bottom opens up a skill list menu, left button gives you more distance (if google translate is to be trusted) and the up button seems to be a sort of brace move.

commands.png
Picture of the combat menu. (I know this game has shota content but this screenshot I made shows no adult content and demonstrates the combat. If this is still against the rules then I would like to request a removal of the picture)

Getting defeated in combat or getting your HP reduced to 0 by a grab on the field leads to a H-scene and then promtly kicks you back to the main menu after its done so make sure to save often at save crystals or in the menu when possible!

Controls:
Z: confirm
X: menu / cancel
D: hide dialogue box (but not the dialogue)
S: Auto mode
A: change text display speed between instant or not

Last edited by a moderator: