What's new

Prologue - Claire Winters

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Prologue - Claire Winters

The door opened almost immediately and a man's face peeked out. "Oh, is there a problem, offi... Ah," he says, noting the blood on her. "You must be one of the last fresh Kindred to arrive, please, come in." He says, holding the door open for her.

"I'm Jack, and I'll be you're Maitre 'De for the evening. I do have one request for you though, could I have you leave any weapons you've brought along with me? You'll get them all back afterwards, perfectly untouched, I promise."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Claire pulled her sidearm and nightstick from her belt and looked at them for a moment. Once they seemed so deadly... now, they seemed so insignificant.

"Here... and Vincent said to tell you he sent me," she said handing the weapons over to him, and stepping inside the door.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack nodded, watching her intently as she passed them over, then put them in a locked closet behind the door and ushered her down the hallway, speaking the entire time. "Yes, he called ahead to inform me. He said that the ones causing all this were either dead or scared off for the evening, so there shouldn't be too many arriving after you." He said, reaching a door near the end of the hall and opening it for her, revealing several other people in a room. "Means you shouldn't have too long to wait, Mmm?" He said, ushering her in through the door and shutting it behind her...

******End of Prologue******

((Yippee, go socialize! ;) ))