What's new

Punisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Punisher

Question: Does the "guro off" option does it's job well? I really, really detest guro in any form, and I don't want to play a game and have that thrown in my face... If the guro off option really turns off all guro, then my interest shoots up considerably.

Beside that, it looks fun: Based on the video the gameplay looks good, and being able to buy CG images with coins (instead of losing on purpose) is a big positive in my book.

Well, it comming on the english DLSite would also be extremely useful in order to actually be able to buy it...

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how much vore is in this game? I am only aware of the large like-like type creature.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you turn off guro?

I haven't checked this game out since an early demo. Is there anything tricky about the controls I should know?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question: Does the "guro off" option does it's job well? I really, really detest guro in any form, and I don't want to play a game and have that thrown in my face... If the guro off option really turns off all guro, then my interest shoots up considerably.
Turning off the guro function makes it so that all guro death animations are switched to the generic 'keel-over-to-death' animation. It will also block the preview images of the guro CGs and animations in the gallery.

So probably, with this option on, the most 'guro' element you'll probably find is the copious amounts of blood that the female enemies will have when you defeat them, but no dismemberment or entrails flying of sort.

The guro option can be turned on and off at the game's Options.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how much vore is in this game? I am only aware of the large like-like type creature.
Well if you don't mind me spoiling some enemies...
Besides the "like-like", the gator does it and also the last enemy in that disturbing as shit of a level 13. Just a warning that the gator and the other one are more bloody. The gator crushes your head while the other one rips your limbs off then proceeds to eat you.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I gave Punisher a playthrough. In abstract, the graphical design was fairly impressive, but the gameplay was kinda lackluster and the H content was unappealing. I recommend giving this one a pass. Nightmare Sphere and Iris Action are both much better games.

The final boss fight was frustrating and unrewarding. The lack of a checkpoint midway through level 13 was also kinda lame. The coolest stuff could generally be found in the first few levels. If you do play, I recommend sticking it out to the first boss, then giving up if the game stops being fun after. Maybe load up the 100% save after that.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Turning off the guro function makes it so that all guro death animations are switched to the generic 'keel-over-to-death' animation. It will also block the preview images of the guro CGs and animations in the gallery.

So probably, with this option on, the most 'guro' element you'll probably find is the copious amounts of blood that the female enemies will have when you defeat them, but no dismemberment or entrails flying of sort.

The guro option can be turned on and off at the game's Options.
Much appreciated, thank you! And the game just came out on the english site too, so I'll probably give it a go, then.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a link up? Can I get a Pm from someone who has it?

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i played the demo this game seem epic can somone send my a link per pm i try really hard to find one but this one not easy lol

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not allowed to post url apparently, but bottom line : if you liked the demo, you can buy it on the English dlsite now.

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For 20 bucks on english DLsite it better be damn good.

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For 20 bucks on english DLsite it better be damn good.
$20 is a bit much I agree, I would have been more comfortable with
$15, but it's one of the best H-Games I have ever played with great sprite animations, very good CGs, and a nice gameplay. The author even throws in a 100% save file for those who just want the H content and don't want to lurk for it.
There is a bit of guro though, but for some people, that's a plus.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can somone post a full save or sompting like that :)
That's already include, if you have the Full game. If you have it, then check the folder named "クリア済セーブデータ".

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the game have replay value ?

I am looking into buying it, to support the author, but at that price, I hope it makes it somewhat resilient towards repetitiveness, and as enjoyable to play again and again over time as Iris Action or Kurovadis, for example.

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is new link !

Status
Not open for further replies.