What's new

Puppet Nightmares

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I searched and couldn't find this neat game anywhere so I'm posting it.

- The game
It's a browser based game where you control a team of puppets. You can breed puppets and equip them with items to further strengthen them. Has pvp and chat elements and the author is always adding things every month.

- The Story
It has a very good story and it's still being worked on.

- The Boobs
Has adult elements but it's not animated or anything. I actually think the game is good on it's own without the nudity but it adds a more mature feeling to it. Some puppets have nude sprites and can breed in battle, or they become more exposed as their quality increases.

Overall it's very addictive and it's not for those who want a quick boob and throw away kind of game. Plenty of humor and puppets to go around.

I'm not sure if it will cause a problem but if you make an account, it'd be nice if you could post our id so that we could add each other in-game.

(Btw it's my first thread so if anythings wrong then sorry)

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Puppet Nightmares

well i started playing it and im currently running a (can i use the word twink at such a low lvl?) reaper with about 400 atk at lvl 18

IGN: Im2Nub

OP
TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh. You'll get better puppets as you play. I run a neko team and one bunny girl as my healer. Each puppet type has different stats and skills so you can play around with your team composition.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I saw a thread called "Puppet Nightmares" listed under Hentai Games, I honestly expected a mind control hentai flash game of sorts. Not this shit!

OP
TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I saw a thread called "Puppet Nightmares" listed under Hentai Games, I honestly expected a mind control hentai flash game of sorts. Not this shit!
In all honesty i thought the same at first.