What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [プラスカゼット] ラーシェと生贄の村 (RJ282549)

GEORGEM

Reputation score
1592106853866.png
dlsite link:

Censoring: Black lines type, not blurred, which means you can basically still see everything
NTR: none, no rape either
Length: About 5 hours according to DLsite
Scenes: You can change costumes, and some scenes are even exclusive to those outfits. There's CG/scene replay room that unlocks at the end as well.
Download: Well I can't post that here but you can find it on sukebei or KRU's blog.

About:
Overall, it's a pretty solid game with a decent story. Low key, started to feel for the characters toward the end. Art isn't half bad either! It's pretty vanilla all things considered, and is largely focused on the romance between the witch girl and shota kid (who's more than meets the eye). I think the game is supposed to be kind of horror-themed as well, so if you like that aesthetic you might want to try it out, it isn't focused on the scares though.

Story:
You play as a witch who gets trapped in a town filled with vengeful spirits and basically have to bring them peace in order to escape. Along the way you meet a shota who you slowly gain the trust of and then eventually lewd.

Gameplay:
Largely puzzled-based, in my opinion, though there are turn-based battles (only bosses). Fights against mob enemies only take one turn and they don't respawn until you sleep, which cuts out a lot of unnecessary fighting and really streamlines the game. There's a lust system in play as well, where as you lewd more, the personality of the witch girl changes (shown in erotic stats screen). Also, beating the game unlocks a recollection room.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker for the most part.
Press D to toggle names appearing over buildings.
A to bring up more options (shortcut for erotic stats/hints/synthesis menu)

Endings:
Bad end: Kill all the bosses and don't save any of the villagers
True end: Don't kill the bosses/bring them back to life + save all the villagers + don't be a virgin + use rabbit key

English version:
I made a shitty MTL if anyone wants it, just comment down below!
Download for english patch:

How to apply the patch (you'll have to unpack the Game.rgss3a using All Decrypter):

P.S. This is basically my first game post, any tips and advice is appreciated!

Last edited:

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Even though I can't read Japanese, I really enjoyed this game. The atmosphere was cute and I think I understood the gist of it based on the puzzles and events. I couldn't get True end though, no matter what I do. I think I needed to restart the game to do it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
P.S. This is basically my first game post, any tips and advice is appreciated!
You were missing a controls section, given that it's RPGmaker I can be fairly confident that it's the standard scheme so I added that. Could add how the player accesses the H but it's not required, other than that you've got everything I look for in an OP.

optionsfail

Reputation score
Game is pretty fun and took me around 3-4 hours for my first run. And with machine translation you can get the gist of the story and what you need to do. There are light puzzle elements and rock-paper-scissor combat with enemies in overworld. There are a few turn-based battles but those shouldn't be too hard if you buy items from the ghost shop.

To make gameplay easier, you can toggle building names and a visual mode which allows you to see items on the map without needing to get close to them.
To turn them on, press A -> 3rd option. The first toggles visual mode while the second toggles building names.

To get the true ending, you'll have to
1. Save all the savable village characters: private house - person in the jail house; the soul in the well; the artist-his girlfriends; the boss in the well (get a letter and give it to her); the vampire (find a mirror and give it to her).
2. Lose your virginity.
3. Use rabbit key in the very last area.
4. Choose not to stab the witch lady when prompted. You'll be given this choice ONLY if you save all the villagers. Otherwise you're forced to kill her.

And there will be a puzzle in the graveyard later where it'll ask for input from a list of choices. They should be:
2nd-2nd-3rd input

Last edited:

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ill take the shitty MTL patch if possible. Thank you

OP
GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Ill take the shitty MTL patch if possible. Thank you
Done, it's in the OP! Let me know if it works alright.
You were missing a controls section, given that it's RPGmaker I can be fairly confident that it's the standard scheme so I added that. Could add how the player accesses the H but it's not required, other than that you've got everything I look for in an OP.
Thanks for the tip, there are some unique controls now that you mention it, so I'll throw it in the OP.

Last edited:

Jackass1990

Reputation score
Theres a puzzle with 4 graves with red, blue, yellow and green pictures above them, anyone know the answer to it? I'm stuck lol

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where is the mirror you need to give to the vampire?
The mirror is
in the dark zone in the north end of the village. You need the "light up dark places" skill, a decent amount of lewdness, and you must have saved the Painter before this.

Sunlit Rosy

Reputation score
anyone has a full save of this ?
with completed gallery + "Commitments"
  1. Clear with no deaths
  2. Collect all 50 deer figurines
  3. Reach the True End
I believe the completing the "commitments" is what unlocks the bonus pictures in the top right of the gallery but I'm not sure

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Necro'ing this thread becauseI got around to playing it, and this game is way better than it had any right to be. Shame that the b&w colour style probably put off a lot of players.

OP
GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Necro'ing this thread becauseI got around to playing it, and this game is way better than it had any right to be. Shame that the b&w colour style probably put off a lot of players.
Hell yeah! Definitely one of the more heartwarming H games I've played. Good vibes like Pronant Symphony, way shorter though, lol.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
I really like this author's work. I think the black and white actually helps with the art style, cause the fire emblem game he made afterwards didn't have as good of hcgs as a result of the colour. Nonetheless, i liked both games, the game play are usually good and the atmosphere are great.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hell yeah! Definitely one of the more heartwarming H games I've played. Good vibes like Pronant Symphony, way shorter though, lol.
Aye it's a little too short. May be the developer could have made a good end and lock the true end and some the events for a 2nd playthrough. This game is simple enough that playing through it a 2nd time would not have taken much time at all.

I really like this author's work. I think the black and white actually helps with the art style, cause the fire emblem game he made afterwards didn't have as good of hcgs as a result of the colour. Nonetheless, i liked both games, the game play are usually good and the atmosphere are great.
Aye I totally agree b&w totally fits with the theme of the game. May be the introduction should be in colour, while the world of the dead stays b&w? The transition might make the effect even more dramatic.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies for the necro, but where is the letter you're supposed to give to the girl in the well? Do you get it before or after you fight her?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Apologies for the necro, but where is the letter you're supposed to give to the girl in the well? Do you get it before or after you fight her?
After I believe. The battle is unavoidable because she is a battle maniac. As for the item I think it's something edible. Can't remember what it was though.