What's new

ADV [プロレスでリョナ生活] Mix Wrestling -絶望のリング- RJ100338 and [同人ゲーム] MIX WRESTLING -屈辱のリング- RJ088502

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
MIX WRESTLING -Ring of Disgrace-

JP DLsite number: 088502 (just me being a bit paranoia about links being tracked down)
Language: Japanese, but you can clear it without knowing a single Japanese word.
Description: A click-to-advance game (or whatever you call it) where you take the role of a muscled guy wrestling, stripping, and raping a girl in an underground arena (yes, it's always an underground arena). The note-worthy part is that you don't "win the fight and rape her", or "rape her to win the fight". You do "things" to the girl while holding her with look-alike wrestling moves. The fight is pretty much one-sided though.

MIX WRESTLING -Ring of despair-

JP DLsite number: 100338
Language: same as above
Description: the sequel of the game above. This time it's two muscled guys against one girl, and I doubt you can call it a "fight" anymore.
If you wonder why the size is different from DLsite information, it's because I have split the CG set, which was included in the release, into a separated upload.

Downloads:

Drag the slider to human and click the button that appears to see links.
The link can only be accessed from this site.
If you want to share it on some other site, please re-upload to a file host of your choice. Please don't use my links to share.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't want to risk my account be banned. I would be very grateful if you can understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [プロレスでリョナ生活] Mix Wrestling

hey, I have a request, has anyone download links for this 2 games?

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Download link updated in first post, along with some bonus.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx bro :)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm...Been eying this channel lately, and spied this video out...

I vaguely remember this circle...however, I don't remember any of their games being quite so entertaining, as choppy as it is...

What was even the RJ number for this?

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Hmm...Been eying this channel lately, and spied this video out...

I vaguely remember this circle...however, I don't remember any of their games being quite so entertaining, as choppy as it is...

What was even the RJ number for this?
If I'm not mistaking, this is MIX WRESTLING -Pretty Challenger-.

Why do you want the RJ number though? The cycle's disappeared completely. You can't buy their game even if you want to.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I couldn't remember the title. There are alot of games with Mix Wrestling, mixed...into the title...:eek:

nidaime

Reputation score
MIX WRESTLING -Ring of Disgrace-

JP DLsite number: 088502 (just me being a bit paranoia about links being tracked down)
Language: Japanese, but you can clear it without knowing a single Japanese word.
Description: A click-to-advance game (or whatever you call it) where you take the role of a muscled guy wrestling, stripping, and raping a girl in an underground arena (yes, it's always an underground arena). The note-worthy part is that you don't "win the fight and rape her", or "rape her to win the fight". You do "things" to the girl while holding her with look-alike wrestling moves. The fight is pretty much one-sided though.

MIX WRESTLING -Ring of despair-

JP DLsite number: 100338
Language: same as above
Description: the sequel of the game above. This time it's two muscled guys against one girl, and I doubt you can call it a "fight" anymore.
If you wonder why the size is different from DLsite information, it's because I have split the CG set, which was included in the release, into a separated upload.

Downloads:

Drag the slider to human and click the button that appears to see links.
The link can only be accessed from this site.
If you want to share it on some other site, please re-upload to a file host of your choice. Please don't use my links to share.
Sorry for the trouble, but I don't want to risk my account be banned. I would be very grateful if you can understand this.
Link broken

fakeoldie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have an updated link?