What's new

[Purple Haze] Sets

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I managed to get a folder with most of the latest Purple Haze CG and doujinshi. Most of it came from Zeo Archives, so thank him/her. All I did was organize it a bit and add a more recent CG. The ones that aren't on here are pretty recent, so you should be able to get them pretty easily from your usual dlsites. Now if only I could get my hands on a collection of 凶暴情緒帯, I'd be quite contempt for a while.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: [Purple Haze] Sets

I managed to get a folder with most of the latest Purple Haze CG and doujinshi. Most of it came from Zeo Archives, so thank him/her. All I did was organize it a bit and add a more recent CG. The ones that aren't on here are pretty recent, so you should be able to get them pretty easily from your usual dlsites. Now if only I could get my hands on a collection of 凶暴情緒帯, I'd be quite contempt for a while.

I'm assuming you mean content heh. Thanks for the upload mate, but out of curiosity...what genre would this fall under? I'd normally just download and check it out but this is a pretty massive compilation.