What's new

VN/TEXT ADV [PurpleGray] Dwurrindaine: The Widow's Swamp (Upd.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleGray

Reputation score
DwurrindaineLogo.gif

Dwurrindaine: The Widow's Swamp is my new game project, which will take place in a fictional fantasy world where you will take on the role of Lord Protector. You are entrusted with the management of one remote settlement Dwurrindaine, which in the language of the Dwarves means Widow's Swamp. This is one of the most dangerous, dead and unexplored territories of the continent. You have to face not only the challenges and dangers of the wild lands, because the world in which the events of the game unfold is full of internecine strife, political intrigues, racial hatred and discrimination.

Project is in development. In the meantime, I'm releasing Update 1 as a public demo so that everyone can check out the game and form their own opinion about it.
You can download the game:
Or here
:

Also, the best way to support the developer is to buy the game. You can buy my last completed game project The Cursed Saga: Under Black Sails:

By doing all this, you give me the opportunity to exist as an independent developer so that I can continue to work on new good and interesting games for you.

You can contact me by mail
: [email protected]

You can see my artworks here:

Or here:

Screen1.png Screen2.png
Screen3.png Screen4.png

Attachments

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.