What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Qross] A Song of Elfpai and Tentacles III 淫乱巨乳エルフと触手達の輪舞曲III RE181389 RJ181389

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Qross] 淫乱巨乳エルフと触手達の輪舞曲III

I'm guessing that coincides with the fact that someone has been giving these threads 1 star ratings fairly recently and I guess a few others are giving them 5 stars to counter it. Someone here's got a bad itch with rpgmaker games
Yeah, sometimes you get negative reputation for the dumbest stuff. I got one because my signature image was allegedly too big, but it was the same size as other people's signature pictures.

Oh well, you just have to ignore things like that.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, sometimes you get negative reputation for the dumbest stuff. I got one because my signature image was allegedly too big, but it was the same size as other people's signature pictures.

Oh well, you just have to ignore things like that.
It sounds like they don't that realize you can turn off signatures. That's what I do in most every forum I visit; I hate trying to read threads while being distracted by a bunch of unrelated text/animated gifs/large images. Heck, I use a image blocking plugin to avoid some of the more distracting animated avatars. The only downside is when someone keeps useful links in their signatures. Negative reputation's easy to dish out, too, thanks to the anonymity behind it, so if I get one, I assume it's because the person's just having a bad day.

As for the game itself, I wonder what the "500円 Off" at the top left of the main preview image is for, since the DLSite listing doesn't indicate that the 972円 price is a sale price. Either way, it has tentacles and a blonde protagonist in it, so I'll give it a try. Big thanks to the person who shared it.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

way ahead of you, done that also.
if chrome -> right click on link -> inspect -> open link in new page.
Link works fine

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

now stop complaining about not knowing how to do simple steps. xD

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the link.
Don't you have any for QRoss's 7Rooms? It doesn't seem to be popular (nothing here, on AS and nyaa), but I'd like to try. Sorry for offtopic.