What's new

Question about the dlsite

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello I have been a lurker on the site for awhile but need some help about dlsite.

First off I love Hentai RPG's that involve a main female character going out and fighting monsters and if you lose...well you know what happens next. But I know of many titles on the site that I would like to buy but I live in Canada. What I want to know is if I sign up for the site with a Canadian credit card will it work on the dlsite if I try to buy something?

If anyone can help me out with some info I will gladly post the games I buy onto this site.

Thank You and peace out.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Question about the dlsite

Some cards are blacklisted against DLSite due to people having downloaded a lot of things off of there and then claiming fraud to avoid paying. (The CC processing can take up to a month.)

You DO NOT need to register to purchase off of DLSite. You can make a one-off purchase by clicking on the solitary credit card button then filling out all of your information. Do try this before trying to register, unless registration is required (Sometimes for the purpose of activating software protection.) And please DO use a valid email. You will be sent download links for the software that will be good for a few days to a week and any instructions for software protection will also arrive by, although cryptically, email.

If you have entered all your information and it says that the card was declined, you may have a bank that does not allow purchases from DLSite. I bought one of those "GreenDot" cards for that purpose a while ago.

OP
Acores

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Question about the dlsite

Thank you very much i shall try that out and hopefully bring some new content to ULMF