What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a while so I'm not sure about the weapon tiers. Just experiment ^_^

As for the doll, it was a separate item that allowed you to survive a lethal attack, and that's the only way to defeat that last dungeon boss iirc. It was an accessory, but can't remember where you could get that either.
Somehow iron hammer isn't on my inventory when i already tried to save 1 item for each item i can make... i can make magic stone sword/spear/axe now. Though probably i better save magic stone for something else since it's limited, but is it true that you can get it from green-named monsters on 80F+ in ruins?

Thanks! Found it from earth ring + hardened stone.

Any tips to beat dragon boss? Max's chaotic wind is OP since it can decrease max HP, turning it from 3500->2600 and AFAIK the HP lowering effect can be used twice, but the problem is it hits hard, AOE and can kill my entire party. It also seems it can use any elementals while each character can only use 2 elemental rings.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think the dragon boss is mostly about grinding levels, but there might be other strategies to beat it. Do your best :p

kokoro00322

Reputation score
Anyone have a list of all the crafts? I'm really having a hard time with crafting strong items.