What's new

RPG [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] 生殖の檻 (RJ161078)

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Game by 151匹触手さん

can someone help me out i keep getting missing graphic files when i extract the game.rgss3a so i can use the partial and every single site that has the download for the game i try and download the game so i can get the missing files but all the links are down on every site

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: New Game by 151匹触手さん

can someone help me out i keep getting missing graphic files when i extract the game.rgss3a so i can use the partial and every single site that has the download for the game i try and download the game so i can get the missing files but all the links are down on every site
basics - in hentai games -> Frequently Asked Questions and Problems

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you post save file please? Cant find it in Google

Last edited:

vilicious69

Reputation score
CANNOT FIND THE MINOTAUR AND ONLY FOUND NORTH TEMPLE WHERE YOU CAN BEAT THE DARK KINIGHT EXPLORE EVERYWHERE

kscjaya

Reputation score
Does anybody has a full save for this game?
It would be greatly appreciated....

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
Edit
my savefile (Completed)

Last edited:

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
do you recall where to find the minautor village
Start at Imp Forest and go east 1 map you will see Cave but the way block by rock , use pig or org to clear the way , inside cave is Volcano and debuff you (Enegy Drain by half) make sure you calculate walk inside , when you get out you will see bonfire and minautor cave near by in same map

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded save file by DeltaRomeo
Where is H-Room?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i have been looking for this game FOREVER, even made a post in hentai finder but no dice to whoever brought this back to the surface, thank you XD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sadly, Password for partial translation is not working.
You mean the partial that you can get from yugi's google drive, and which works just fine with the password? Or the link from post #117, which also works perfectly?

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I need to ask, I've already got so far into the game where I'm prepping to take on all the Island Guardians. I think I have everything, but I'm hearing there's a 4th gem in the game that no one has obtain yet. Speaking of, what do those gems do anyway? I acquired about three of them; Red,Blue, and Green. is there a 4th gem?

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A little update to the game was made on 2019-10-06, according to the DLsite page for the game.

Putting the update note (CGを全面的に改修しました) through a translator poops out: CG Completely renovated.

So who knows what that could mean, could mean some of the CG's were redone, or edited a little for whatever reason. :unsure:

Edit 1: The game having a Steam release might have something to do with it:

Edit 2: Looks like there's an English patch as well:

Last edited: