What's new

ACT RPG Maker Rainy day (RJ126746)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Yuri] Rainy day

k, if this gets cracked, i might take a look.

we need more Yuri H-games.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd buy it to see if that cracking method works, but my card won't let me buy anything from DLsite.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's been a few days, just bumping to see if anyone has tried to "crack" it yet.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I don't have this full game, but I played the demo and it kind of made me irritated for a few reasons.

Mainly because, with slightly better mechanics and art, it could been something I really enjoyed. It's kind of horrible how little h-game content there is that includes lesbians. If you're lucky, you'll get one h-scene in a game otherwise entirely about dicking. But strictly yuri stuff? Forget about it, unless it's a specific kind of visual novel.

So, the fact that this is yuri alone is pretty great, but it also checks a bunch of other boxes for me. Like: somewhat interesting gameplay, clothing used as a health system, game over rape (as opposed to the game just going on).

In the hands of someone slightly more talented this could have been a totally bonerrific game. And I'll admit, if I could actually read the text it might have enhanced the experience somewhat. However, with the simple sprites and very limited CG, I just saw it mostly as a missed opportunity. For instance, every time the girl gets caught there should be a CG of that item of clothing being ripped off. At least for starters.

And, of course, gameplay elements could be improved. At the very least give the chasing girl more lag time to enter a room. Getting instantly caught from the back because you didn't move immediately forward is a little silly. And, I don't know how much bigger the full game is, but some more variety in the scenes wouldn't hurt.

It's times like this I wish I could draw, because I could definitely design a game in RPG maker similar to this that plays better.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, i can't even get into the fucking demo now.

i can't upziz/rar the archive.

it has the file image of a rar file, so i tried the standard winrar, "unknown or damaged file type" so i redownload, still broken.

so i actually look at the file type.

.zip, not .rar.

ok, i'm an idiot, let try 7zip, right?

WRONG.

7zip sticks on 0% becasue it "can't treat it as a zip file" or some shit.

seriously, what programs are you using to get into this fucking archive?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm gonna say, try using a different browser? Using standard 7Zip works fine, for me anyway... If that fails, try a download manager like DTA.

Just tried this demo, because I do enjoy yuri. :D

This seems like the kinda game where understanding the text would be what really makes the game, because right now, just running around randomly trying to find CG's...well you know:

Last edited:

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

if someone could provide a full link to this game, that would be epic and i would love you, yes i know it's DRM'd

yrsa9425

Reputation score
Anyone have this game's Trial version? Please sent it to me, I find this game over 7 years......