What's new

[Complete - Full] ラクト・エスケープ

kashem2

Reputation score

This is a full patch to a game @Fikwriter linked to in the request forms.
This post here.

The game is made by on twitter as a remake to another game. Couldn't find the original.

Full translation but i haven't tested it completely so might have missed 1 or 2 things.

EN patch:

Direct link twitter post and game download:

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any way to unzip the game without breaking the picture names, and without changing system locale (it breaks way too much stuff to be worth a h-game)? I have locale emulator but no idea how to apply it.

mad19

Lurker
Reputation score
Any way to unzip the game without breaking the picture names, and without changing system locale (it breaks way too much stuff to be worth a h-game)? I have locale emulator but no idea how to apply it.
ctrl+e in winrar and then select the desired language

Oir

Reputation score
I keep getting a frequent error
Failed to load: audio/bgm/Battle2.ogg

I can exit the error when it pops up and keep playing for another few seconds but it'll pop up very frequently

Really weird since the game actually runs fine and the translation is applied as well

OP
kashem2

kashem2

Reputation score
Thats strange. I didn't get any errors when I was playing so idk why it would happen.

Maybe that file got corrupted or is missing? Try re-downloading would be the only thing i can say.

Suicea

Reputation score
I keep getting a frequent error
Failed to load: audio/bgm/Battle2.ogg

I can exit the error when it pops up and keep playing for another few seconds but it'll pop up very frequently

Really weird since the game actually runs fine and the translation is applied as well
Okay, so from looking at the files and such, the creator double packaged it and you probably opened the game with the files that were missing from the location the .exe is trying to retrieve from. A fix is just to merge all the files together but overall it seems those files that were popping as errors were probably not even in use. It is just a bad coding bug because the resources taken are mostly just the defaults. This also leads to a strain in loading and can cause potential buggy black areas due to unloaded textures (fix by exiting and reentering the area) but otherwise if you want to just rid of the frequent error, just put in the missing resources requested.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Black bug is easiest to fix by saving and reloading. My biggest issue was failing the extreme expansion room, with the yellow button, I'd get to a point and the game would freeze my input, and remain frozen and had to close the game.

Made that puzzle hell to do. But this is a very nice game and I'm glad this translation made me aware of it!

Edit: I found the original, that has the dl link for it.
My question is has this person done any other games? I'd be very interested in them if they have.

Last edited:

Koshty

Reputation score
Since the game is free can i get a prepatched game zip that functions as it's supposed to since it always give me error messages or some of sprites are black like in the first room and i like my games to be fully functional even if it's still playable

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Since the game is free can i get a prepatched game zip that functions as it's supposed to since it always give me error messages or some of sprites are black like in the first room and i like my games to be fully functional even if it's still playable
No you may not, regardless of whether or not it's free, asking for links is a bannable offence.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gosh, I never thought someone would take it for translation.

Thanks a lot! I'll try it asap :)