What's new

RPG [Rambalance] ルナと美咲と2人の淫魔

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So this author's next game seem to have progressed far enough that he's doing something of system-test trial.

Just don't expect much content given that it's mostly for testing out the system rather than being an actual release-trial.

Download link can be found on his blog above.

Last edited by a moderator:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Rambalance] ルナと美咲と2人の淫魔

the download doesn't work anymore, it says that it has been deleted...damn I wanted to try that :'(

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So this author's next game seem to have progressed far enough that he's doing something of system-test trial.

Just don't expect much content given that it's mostly for testing out the system rather than being an actual release-trial.

Download link can be found on his blog above.
hmm weird, download link say its deleted(?)/removed
so no one have this then

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pray and a miracle may happen

it be removed after 30 days

im a little lost trying to get to the target on the map if anyone can figure it out

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im a little lost trying to get to the target on the map if anyone can figure it out
o.o a miracle, thank you!!! rep + and if I can find out what you are stuck on I will try to help.
EDIT: HOLY SHIT this game is even better then platinum war elf. Its just up my alley with the molestation on the street and all that stuff. Oh boy this game its gonna be great.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my savior :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Those skin colour choices cracked me up. They go from "dark brown" -> "Simpsons" -> "Asian".

If it's not too much to ask for, can someone please upload the demo to Mega? The download speed from uploadfiles is abysmal (or at least it is from where I am).

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm weird, download link say its deleted(?)/removed
so no one have this then
Asked the creator, he replied the reason as because the number of download had hit the limit, the link was automaticly removed by the server.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Those skin colour choices cracked me up. They go from "dark brown" -> "Simpsons" -> "Asian".

If it's not too much to ask for, can someone please upload the demo to Mega? The download speed from uploadfiles is abysmal (or at least it is from where I am).
I will try to do that. It will be my first upload ever so tell me if it doesn't work. I will edit this post and drop the link when its done.
EDIT: then try this maybe this one?

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nope that link doesn't work.

EDIT: That works kinda? It's like I can see the contents of a folder and I can choose to download the whole folder as a zip. But it's not the quick and easy download thing.

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: That works kinda? It's like I can see the contents of a folder and I can choose to download the whole folder as a zip. But it's not the quick and easy download thing.
Well its my first time uploading something so I got no clue how you want me to do it. If you can tell me how then I will do it. Maybe I have to upload the zip file, would that be better?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Once you find the button it downloads rather quickly.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Once you find the button it downloads rather quickly.
ok, test the game and if it work post here so I can leave that link like that or I might post another link with the zip file, I think that would be better.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well its my first time uploading something so I got no clue how you want me to do it. If you can tell me how then I will do it. Maybe I have to upload the zip file, would that be better?
I can't really remember either but generally when you want to share stuff via mega you should compress it into a .zip or .rar. But yeah you could try uploading it as a compressed package.

Also I think you need to link it with the decryption key. Basicly when it asks you how you want to export it choose the "link with key" option.

Anyway thanks for the upload!

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't really remember either but generally when you want to share stuff via mega you should compress it into a .zip or .rar. But yeah you could try uploading it as a compressed package.

Also I think you need to link it with the decryption key. Basicly when it asks you how you want to export it choose the "link with key" option.

Anyway thanks for the upload!
Yeah, that worked and here is the link with the zip file:

Youre welcome and also to answer a question that was asked eariler about how to navigate. Its just like in platinum war elf you go to the edge of the current map and there is a path north south east or west and since this game its not even a demo its something like a demo of a demo then I think you can only go south in that park and 2 times north first beeing the parking lot and second beeing the shoping center or something that has a bathouse on left and convenience store on right. Have fun!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Mechanics wise the game is identical to the previous game. Getting attacked by enemies increase your "stun" bar. When the stun bar reaches 100, MC gets captured. Press arrow keys or enter keys to escape, or let the bar build up to get raped.

Pregnancy is dependent on semen bar. When semen bar is full, MC becomes pregnant. Currently pregnancy seems bugged - you can't give birth in your tent. The animation just gets stuck.

If you go North twice you can find an onsen. There's a man who will have sex with you. Quickest way to see sex scene without waiting for the stun bar to fill up.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Loving the demo. Can't find anyway to level up or increase stats, not sure if it's implemented yet. Also feel like I'm missing out on the combat - is there anything else you can do other than the default charge attack?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know how the nipple coloring works? mine turned to black, and id like to return them back to pink.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how the nipple coloring works? mine turned to black, and id like to return them back to pink.
If I can understand the right for 1000 money.
Your new you body making^^. ec.
But because my japanese against 0 goes no idea what is there. XD
Allso what since what causes the new ^ ^.

Status
Not open for further replies.