What's new

Announcement [ RaskSoft] ラスクソフト animation data for erotic fashion making software 着エロソフトりしゅりあ!アニメデータ RE115973 RJ115973

Jeby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, today I found this nice game:

dlsite . com / maniax / work / = / product_id / RJ115973 . html

I do not know if there was a previous post, but I have problem with this game. I have tried all options in story mode and the maximum I get is 98%. Also, I do not get to give her clothes that she likes to unlock the end. What I can do?

PS: Sorry for the spaces

A collection of 19 total animations for use with "erotic fashion making software"

Last edited by a moderator:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Erotic fashion making software

here a clickable link for our sake :D

OP
J

Jeby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, the link before is for a DLC for the same game, but the link of the game is dlsite . com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ113547.html :eek:

OP
J

Jeby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok guys, I think that nobody had played to this game before XD

着エロソフト・りしゅりあ!簡易版 (Erotic fashion making software)

Image: img . dlsite . jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ114000/RJ113547_img_main.jpg

Description:

Design barely-fitting, panty-revealing, sheer and rough outfits
with this papercraft-style fashion editor.

Merit 1. Lots of base outfits
Merit 2. Freely interchangeable
Merit 3. Cosplay as you please
Merit 4. Extreme items
Merit 5. Disguise ability
Merit 6. Lots of facial expressions
Merit 7. Customizable background
Merit 8. Customizable mood
Merit 9. Slideshow
Merit 10. Animation

Download links:

turbobit . net / vvla33b168ai / Share-Films.net.130522.G.part1.rar . html
turbobit . net / qckxos9l7t4o / Share-Films.net.130522.G.part2.rar . html

I found the links in another web, I don't know if I can do it in this forum. Sorry for that.

After I will do a little guide to obtain 98% with the girl, but I thing that it's easy to do alone. The problem is that you must make a vest for her. In the official web there iare some hints in japanese. It is the web rasksoft . halfmoon . jp/ and the hints are:

着エロソフト・りしゅりあ!服のヒント
「あずながなかなか服を着てくれない」というお問い合わせをいただいたので、ヒントを掲載します。

セパレーツタイプの水着ではない。
デルタ部分のラインは、ものすごくキワドイ。
胸の谷間は露出するが、その周囲は隠す。
乳首など、肝心な部分は隠す(そこが少しでも露出してると評価がかなり下がります)。
肩にはかからないが、首の周囲にはかかる。
後ろ姿のデザインは単純。

The translation:

Wearing soft erotic Ri Shuria! Tips clothes
Since I have the inquiry of "do not you dressed quite Azunaga" We'll post tips.

It is not a swimsuit type of midriff.
Line of the delta part, terribly Setsu.
Cleavage is exposed, but the surroundings to hide.
(Evaluation will decrease considerably and there are exposed even a little) to hide such as the nipple, the essential part.
It is not applied to the shoulders, it takes around the neck.
Design of the back figure is simple.

The translation in google translator is strange, if anyone knows japanese can put here a good translansion, please?

I hope we can unlock this game all together and that we can enjoy :D

PS: I'm so sorry for the spaces in the links, but I have not even made ​​more than 15 posts

OP
J

Jeby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you have a small guide to get to 98%. I do not know if you can reach 100%, but I think it's making her the clothes she asks. She is supposed to ask you a swimsuit. When you give it to her, there are three bars that are filled and must reach a line. I have so far only managed to fill up to 39%, 33% and 47%. I do not understand Japanese, but I think in the game story is as it should be exactly the swimsuit.

Guide to 98%:

2.(10%) 1.(12%) 5. 3.(14%) 3.(19%) 2. 2.(22%) 2.(23%) 2. 3.(25%) 3.(28%) 3.(33%) 1.(40%) 2.(46%) 3.(49%) 2. 2.(51%) 1. 1. 2. 2. 2. 1.(55%) 1.(61%) 4.(67%) 1.(71%) 2.(72%) 1. 2. 4.(75%) 3.(78%) 2.(88%) 1. 1.(98%)

These are the options that you should choose and which will raise the percentage. Good luck with the swimsuit.

PS: If I can I'll upload swimsuit that I did it, maybe this could help

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

as I suspected when i saw it on dlsite, they game doesnt contain much. The filesize is because of uncompressed BPM's

OP
J

Jeby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the game you can change a lot of things of the girl: hair color, eyes color and more. The bettest part of the game is doing your own sexy lingerie, but I don't know how to put the cloth in the girl. It's the main reason because I star this post hehe

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the game you can change a lot of things of the girl: hair color, eyes color and more. The bettest part of the game is doing your own sexy lingerie, but I don't know how to put the cloth in the girl. It's the main reason because I star this post hehe
I ripped the artwork from the game, there's no indication of you ever putting the cloths on any girls in it. Only thing you get is the girl flashing her tits

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

PS: I'm so sorry for the spaces in the links, but I have not even made ​​more than 15 posts
Why not just add one space?
As long as it doesn't work as a link, it still okay.

img.dlsite. jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ114000/RJ113547_img_main.jpg

One space between the name and the domain name.
If it doesnt have a domain name it wont count as a link.

Last edited: