What's new

RPG [レベル1] [Level1] 学園パンデモニウム (RJ256870)

Tenma

Reputation score
RJ256870_img_main.jpg _, RJ256870_img_smp1.jpg _, Screenshot_3.png

Link:

Gameplay: The newest game by Level1. In their usual point and click style. You can move your character around and click on options in dialog to control the game. Combat is turn based as usual with a simple minigame where you have to click with the mouse or a key to free your character from enemies grapples. Do note in the course of the game, depending upon what options you select you will affect the ending of the game. Losing all of your HP or taking too many lust attacks will cause you to get a gameover and get an GOR scene. There's simple lust text in combat as a result of taking lust attacks. While moving in the world you can throw objects to lure enemies away from you or late in the game set a trap to stun them. Most of the game you control Shiho

Controls: Click (Move, select from menus, throw object in overworld combat mini game) Keys (Customizable ) WASD to move in an isosymmetric view combat minigame.

Description of story: The TL;DR: Yer controlling a couple of succubus sisters "Kaho Amemiya and Shiho Amemiya" who ain't for that life no more. They found a peaceful life amongst humanity enjoying peaceful days teaching courses at Amano Hikari Academy, suddenly some horny hoes start stirring up (and stirring up somethings if you catch my drift) when an ancient devil weapon awakened. Juna, now she's fucking (Literally) up Heaven, Earth, and Hell. Will the two sisters fight back against the threatening succubi or will they give succing and fucking dick again.

Fetish: Futa (These hoes do have the dicc sometimes), Slime (Nickelodeon gone sexual), Large insertion (We're talking larger than a forearm here. How does it fit?), Reverse Rape (what else happens when you fucc a succ.), Tentacles (No they're not octopuses), Lesbians (what did you expect they're sisters.), degeneration (dicced stopid), whatever else I haven't seen yet (multiple endings)

Last edited:

ljk8902

Reputation score
anyone have h-code for this? textractor seems to grab only partial

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
game itself its pretty fun but.. somehow i think if you play it.. save in different states often.. never rewrite... so far i reached the 3rd seal break up but doesnt matter what i do i end in gameover end... i try to talk with red haired girl and 1 choice its ??? so i supposed needed and item and i went back most of lvls picking everything on sight yet couldnt find anything aside normal items or crafts.. and sitll when i try ti pass that 3rd seal i get knocked out and gameover.. so i presume it was 1 of the choices you receive sometimes when reaching a new zone.. and since i mostly overwrite my saves... well you can alreadyguess

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
To this year, no one's bothered. It'll be miracles from Illias. The best I can say is it's a really odd engine.

game itself its pretty fun but.. somehow i think if you play it.. save in different states often.. never rewrite... so far i reached the 3rd seal break up but doesnt matter what i do i end in gameover end... i try to talk with red haired girl and 1 choice its ??? so i supposed needed and item and i went back most of lvls picking everything on sight yet couldnt find anything aside normal items or crafts.. and sitll when i try ti pass that 3rd seal i get knocked out and gameover.. so i presume it was 1 of the choices you receive sometimes when reaching a new zone.. and since i mostly overwrite my saves... well you can alreadyguess
You can see why I fucking called her pink haired bitch. I'll give you hint. CHECK EVERY ITEM in your inventory, outside of battles, that isn't for use in battle. Also why would you overwrite your saves? You've got more then enough to have a dozen saves per area.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
I'm not sure, I'm sure it's something to with the lOrE.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got to the point where you've broken the green seal and the maid is waiting at a safe. I think I'm meant to open the safe and take the gold key from it but I can't do it for some reason. Tried going a few floors back but this didn't change anything either.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
I got to the point where you've broken the green seal and the maid is waiting at a safe. I think I'm meant to open the safe and take the gold key from it but I can't do it for some reason. Tried going a few floors back but this didn't change anything either.
The shutter down the hallway with the same room you're talking about can be opened. Just go up to it like you would a door, and it'll open up.

Alright after a lot of fiddling with OCR and scribbling misrecognized characters though Google translate I can provide a summery of one scene. The succubus rape.
The scene starts out with Shiho restrained by magic from succubus. Trying to bide she discusses the times of yore of her time in the kingdom. Until the succubus get bored and goes to bone her. Shiho goes 'no I'm not into girls. I like dicks' Then succubus uses her magic to make a dick. Afterward she quickly starts dicking Shiho who quickly organisms after being dicked by someone who lasts longer than 2 seconds in succubus pussy, another succubus. She feels like she's forgetting something, it seems like her memories are fleeting though her organisming pussy.
Seeing this, the succubus goes, 'if you last longer than 5 minutes I'll let you go. In a sex battle sense' There's a cut forward and there's a lot love juices and semen sloshing about under her skirt. Shiho admits it wasn't very much of battle. She apparently organismed after either a few seconds or a minute.

Her memories are getting increasingly distant, and as the translation could be understood by moi. It felt as though the very core of being (heart) had descended into somewhere around her crotch. After a couple of more orgasms she opens her now glossed over eyes. Her thoughts completely subsumed by pleasure. The succubus welcomes her back to the flock.

Shyboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is fun to play. Sadly no english translation.

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
It'd be nice if someone could at least provide a text hook. If you think this game is good I'll link to you Level1's previous game. The previous game has a lot of the same fetishes though it has an additional impregnation and birth scene (Nothing too graphic because it's ghosts in that scene.), as well as generally more straight male on female with about the same amount of futa.

Shyboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played BADEND and Ghost Building. Both nice.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a Hints file provided by the author that explains how to get the different endings and how you need to read the books you pick up and such to figure everything out. You can read Story items by going to the menu, second tab, and clicking every item.

The important bit is when you go to the basement and have to fight Lilith to pick the first option and beat her. It can be done before she summons orcs. The fire extinguisher is good for stunning as is one other item you can craft (looks like a baseball with a small stick on top).

After fighting Lilith you need to fully explore basement area 3 (学園地下エリア3). Some walls are "hidden" so search carefully.

IMPORTANT: Make a save before you fight Lilith in the basement. Make another save before fighting Yuna (Juna) the final boss after exploring basement area 3. Those 2 saves give access to all endings.

---

I've posted the Google translated hints file which is easy enough to understand.

● Conditions for each ending

There are 7 endings in this game.

Ending 1: Winning Yuna 1 Normal End (no H scene)
Ending 2: Victory Yuna 2 Happy End (H scene available)
Ending 3: Defeated by regular Yuna (H scene available)
Ending 4: Defeated by weakened Yuna (H scene available)
Ending 5: Fully defeated by Yuna (H scene available)
Ending 6: Defeated by Lilith (H scene available)
Ending 7: Lilith's trap (H scene available)

Extra scenarios are released when you see all endings 2-7.
In addition, all endings can be collected in the first lap as long as the save data is left appropriately.

● How to avoid Lilith traps?

Look for evidence that Lilith is lying and point it to Lilith.
You should have received the message from Lilith.
Select the item tab <Story> from the status screen.
You can see the details by selecting an item, so look for suspicious information from that.
If discovered successfully, <Sylvia notebook> will be updated.
In this state, let's talk to Lilith just before destroying the third red magic square.

-Where should I go after defeating Lilith and destroying the Red Magic Square?

You can go to the gymnasium to defeat Yuna, but if you want to see a happy ending, you need to explore the basement further.
The key that Lilith has dropped will be put into Area 2 and Area 3 of the school basement.
If you don't know where, go back to the basement area 1 staircase. There should be a red door on the right that leads to area 2.

● How to have a happy ending with the princess?

In order to greet the ending 2 and the princess with a happy ending, you need to explore the underground area 3 of the school.
Get a <small key> from the deepest locker.
After defeating Yuna at the gymnasium, unlock the lockers in the gymnasium before talking to the princess.
If you have an item you can get here, you can see ending 2.

● Cannot proceed in the school basement area 3

This area is full of hidden doors. Let's examine the wall carefully.

● How to collect the three defeats of Yuna

There are three forms of Yuna: Normal Yuna, Weak Yuna, and Full Yuna, each with a defeat end.

Normal Yuna can fight when Princess doesn't help Yuna and Sylvia doesn't use any secrets.
This can be said to be a rather troublesome opponent.
If you accumulate too many CPs, they will be absorbed, and Yuna's attack power will increase, so let's fight with as much CP as possible.
We use a lot of disruption items to eliminate the roper, and after that we will fight with Yuna itself with emphasis only on physical recovery.
It will be a long battle, but you should be able to defeat it without any problems if you have collected items in the school.

To fight weakened Yuna, use the royal ring and enter the battle with Yuna's magical power extinguished.
This requires clearing two conditions.

1. Obtain hair with the magical power of a princess
Please disassemble the doll you can get when you defeat Lilith.
You can check the doll by selecting the item tab <Story> from the status screen.

2. Know the ring activation method and password
】 Please search carefully the underground area 3 of the school after defeating Lilith.
<Sylvia notebook> is updated when information is gathered.
】 When all the conditions are met, use the princess's magical power to activate the ring and enter the correct password.
However, please note that if the princess is helping Yuna at this time, it will fail.

In order to fight the full body Yuna, the princess enters the battle with the help of Yuna.
In this state, Sylvia's power will not make any teeth, so it will be a defeated battle.

● Do you need to collect the director's diary?

It is an item that has no meaning in the capture, but it is useful for knowing the succubus.

● Do I need to collect Lilith Diaries?

The 7th and 9th books are necessary for the strategy.
But if you want to know more about Lilith, please read it.

● About the second and subsequent laps

You can start with several craft blueprints and lighters, as well as recovery items and materials.
If you ’re looking at the happy ending, you ’ll get a flame ring.
* However, since the scenario does not change, an event to go to the staff room will occur
If it's in the room that had like 5 succubi you make leave with the phone then you need to go down to the left and open the metal door. It's not obvious and I got stuck there for a while, too. You'll fight a Succubus and 2 students and get some items.

Porron77

Reputation score
I'm having an error when running it on Win 10. Is there any software that has to be installed ??

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
Did you install it with your system local set to Japanese? Yen signs should be in the places of the slashes if you're running an installer.

volg6

Reputation score
have someone save I accidentally broke my files...

Did you install it with your system local set to Japanese? Yen signs should be in the places of the slashes if you're running an installer.
excuse me I have a question for you do you not know where to find the 5th book ?