What's new

Reckless Ambition (SufferingFromMegalomania) GMed by aguy

A

aguy

Reckless Ambitions

Roll:
Roll to escape the city (this was a flat d20 roll, no modifier, fifteen or higher would get you out without trouble): 3 (yea not so much)
Xi Yuan's horse carried her slowly towards the main gate. Well it wasn't exactly her horse. It was technically Sir Jan's horse. Sir Jan, a Crolian knight had been her mentor for quite some time. Now, however, Sir Jan was a castrated corpse in the basement of the house he had been renting with his then-apprentice. The once clumsy Xi had not taken kindly to his attempt to rape her, and had exacted bloody revenge on him.

Still, she was now in a bit of a pickle...

She had killed a knight, a noble guest in the Amazon. The city guard wouldn't likely take kindly to such a transgression. Even if Sir Jan had tried to rape her, there wasn't an abundance of proof that he had. It was just her word. The word of an Amazonian woman from humble beginnings, that her esteemed knight had tried to rape her. And for this she had castrated and then killed him.

And she was walking around in his gear, on his horse. It was doubtful that many would be sympathetic to her plight.

As Xi approached the gate leading out of the battered city of Glassmore, two (hated male) guards stepped in front of her. They were both clad in chainmail, one wielding a spear, the other a sword. "Halt!" Said the spear-wielding guard in a firm, authoritative voice. "I recognize you! You are Sir Janus' squire. And yet here you ride his horse, wearing his gear." He glared at her suspiciously. "What is the meaning of this?" These guards both seemed pretty agressive and would likely turn hostile if she didn't talk her way out of this soon. To top it off, she could hear the clattering footsteps of more guards approaching.

Of course, she should have thought of this beforehand, Sir Janus was probably the only Crolian knight in the city, he and his armor would be familiar to the guards who kept track of such things. This wasn't good... At least the gates were still open, maybe she should just blow past the guards. But they were men... she couldn't just let flee and let them go unpunished could she?

If you try to talk your way out of this, it will be another flat d20 roll, I may give you a small bonus if I think Xi does a good job lying. 15 would be the target though. Up to you.

Oh and feel free to include details about Xi's life prior to today in your intro if you want, details about the rape attempt, etc. I just kind of left that open for you. As much or as little as you want.

SufferingFromMegalomania

Has a very, very small penis
Reputation score
Re: Reckless Ambition (SufferingFromMegalomania) GMed by aguy

Narrowing her eyes at the feeble fools that stood before her, she yelled out her response, "Kneel before me, impudent mortals! For I, am a god, and Jan has been found wanting. Impend me at your own peril!"

That bastard, that no good bastard. He dared, he dared attempt to lay his dirty hands upon her flesh! And these moronic men are reminding her of it. But, she had taken his precious jewels for all his troubles, along with most of his belongings. Oh these foolish men, thinking themselves capable of surviving a full on charge from a warhorse, especially with a spear that can easily pierce through their pathetic chain-mail.

Lowering her spear, she used her knees to coerce the horse to increase speed from a walk up to a canter, aiming the spear at the enemy spear bearer.

"Kneel before me! Or be swept aside like the trash you are!" She cried as the horse sped up even more.

All I see are free exp, yeah, castration =/= death.
Cheatsheet:
HP: 86
Dodge: 55
Chance to hit: d20 + 46 + 2
Damage: 2d10 + 3 + 23 +2
Plate Armour: AV = 20, EV = 10, TP = 60, DU = 5. Total armour value is 26.

Last edited: