What's new

Recommendations for Horror Rape Games?

Oir

Reputation score
I'm personally very fond of the likes of tentacles, rape, bondage, bestiality, and all that weird stuff. The horror genre tends to actually hit these genres pretty well and also seem to sneak by under the radar. Just wondering if there are any great horror games that maybe hit some of that type of content.

Thanks!

I'd put Anthophobia up there.
Phantom Gate is heavily horror-themed but it's progressing very slowly. There is a demo out there somewhere.
Ghost Hunter Vena is more than worth checking out.
Alien Quest Eve has quite a lot of horror elements, but it kinda clashes with the protagonist - maybe that's why it works.
Angimanation is also in-progress with a playable demo, though a lot will have changed between that version and the release.
Bioasshard is still quite early on and doesn't quite have the atmosphere, but it's aping the fuck out of Resident Evil so hopefully it will follow.

Zell23's working on a new game called "シロノヤカタ/Shiro no yakata" that appears to have some horror elements. I'm not sure where on the spectrum of scary it falls though, since I haven't seen the actual game, just screenshots and GIFs of the characters, all of which so far are based on some creepy element. Worth watching out for if you like "that weird stuff."

I'm actually making a horror based game right now called "Hostage Hotel" if you wanted to check it out :) The first 3 chapters are out and the fourth will be out this week,

Sneak in Desperada has a bit of a gory side to it and I guess you can say it has some horror-like moments. At the very least it's a bit creepy at times.

I'd put Anthophobia up there.
Phantom Gate is heavily horror-themed but it's progressing very slowly. There is a demo out there somewhere.
Ghost Hunter Vena is more than worth checking out.
Alien Quest Eve has quite a lot of horror elements, but it kinda clashes with the protagonist - maybe that's why it works.
Angimanation is also in-progress with a playable demo, though a lot will have changed between that version and the release.
Bioasshard is still quite early on and doesn't quite have the atmosphere, but it's aping the fuck out of Resident Evil so hopefully it will follow.

Appreciate the response! A couple on there like Angimanation and Phantom Gate that I've never heard of before so I'll check those out!
You've responded to other recommendation posts of mine in the past as well. Thanks for being so helpful all the time!

I'm actually making a horror based game right now called "Hostage Hotel" if you wanted to check it out :) The first 3 chapters are out and the fourth will be out this week,

Played through all the chapters and absolutely loved them all. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 4!

Sneak in Desperada has a bit of a gory side to it and I guess you can say it has some horror-like moments. At the very least it's a bit creepy at times.

Art style isn't for me but really appreciate the response. Thank you so much!

Back