What's new

[Complete - Full] Record of the Escape from Succubus Castle

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks a lot. I was also wondering if someone had a link to the latest version of the game.

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Congrats! I'm stoked for the release and especially happy that it got you more into translating femdommy boob-crushing games. They are the best. (And f95zone has a link, fyi.)

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If just putting it as patch.xp3 doesn't work for you, just delete your data.xp3 and rename the patch to data.xp3.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just wanted to say thank you for doing a pervert's work. (I wanted to say god but that doesn't feel right) It's really hard to find someone willing to do a translation on general hentai games, let alone a paizuri only game. And again, thank you!

eduman115

Reputation score
it's giving me syntax error every time i open it what should i do??

Freedomgundam

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
So bringing this back abit I've gone through the game but i can't seem to get two of the scenes ( 2 and 7 it seems like no matter the choices i make it doesn't pop up. Please help

Attachments

almirante58

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Yooo, volvemos a esto una vez amothafuckain. Tenía muchas ganas de sacar algunas escenas para compensar mi período de silencio, así que volví con 4 escenas, Lily 1 y las tres de Chrona. La escena de Lily, siendo la de introducción, es algo mediocre, espero que la segunda sea mejor. Los de Chrona son geniales, me gustaron mucho el 2 y el 3.

De todos modos, lamento haberlos hecho esperar, tiene 0.6

[/COTIZAR]
Hola, Chrona es la mejor, es muy adictiva mirarla

bread8484

Reputation score
Hello ! I know i'm a few years late to the discussion but I purchased the game recently. I hope this won't be considered as necro-bump even if the thread is old (if it is, sorry...)
Would anyone in this discussion happen to have the data.xp3 file with the English translation of the game ? OP doesn't seem to have been active for the past two years, which is why I'm asking here instead of making a PM (and all the links are dead, otherwise i wouldn't be asking)