What's new

Red Riding Hood RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
not sure if this is posted here but the site that it is through is being a bitch to me so here is the link incase anyone wants to try it

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Red Riding Hood RPG

Yeah, this site isn't working for me either. The .rar file is showing up as an html file for some reason, and is downloading as 0 bytes.

EDIT: Did some searching, however, and found an alternative source on NyaaTorrents: /

RE-EDIT: I am, however, having problems with this variant as well. Will continue searching for a version that works - unless someone can come up with a solution. So far the main issue I'm having here is that a sound file appears to be missing, or misnamed. Anyone know what the solution there is?

Last edited:

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think someone in the RPG Maker thread solved that issue by downloading the demo, locating the appropriate sound file, and then copying it to the folder containing the real game.

OP
demongod

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, this site isn't working for me either. The .rar file is showing up as an html file for some reason, and is downloading as 0 bytes.

EDIT: Did some searching, however, and found an alternative source on NyaaTorrents: /

RE-EDIT: I am, however, having problems with this variant as well. Will continue searching for a version that works - unless someone can come up with a solution. So far the main issue I'm having here is that a sound file appears to be missing, or misnamed. Anyone know what the solution there is?
thnx for the uploaded.to link dl'ing now

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's saying something about an audio bgm and then it crashes. Looks good though.

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think someone in the RPG Maker thread solved that issue by downloading the demo, locating the appropriate sound file, and then copying it to the folder containing the real game.
Hmm.. That seems to have done it, though now I face another problem.. not knowing where the hell to go. I just finished the cave (where you dodge wolves and get pulled out via ladder), but now I don't seem to be able to advance at all. There's an inn that charges me 18 coins, but I only have 16 (thanks to giving some putz in the inn two coins near the start of my game) and I'm not seein' any others in the area. I'm guessing I can get more coins by completing deliveries (I used to have three envelopes, then I gave this knight in an abandoned shack one and that scored me 15 coins from the chest in the room), but I have no idea where the other two letters go.

AzureLight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you go to a small shack east of the town and find the lil girl who tells you roughly where the remaining coins are? She says there's a total of 20 in the game and 2 is for the wine you paid to give the hunter.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are 2 coins hidden in items in the game, one in a plant in the Grandmother's house and the other in a bucket in the town.

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 2 coins hidden in items in the game, one in a plant in the Grandmother's house and the other in a bucket in the town.
Then those're the only two I have yet to grab.

ApexLancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is what I needed (thanks) but then I advance to the inn scene, save, get chased by the Wolfboss and then fall down a hole before getting set on by the two wolf kids?

Which doesn't have a timer and I don't know what the message it shows me means.:confused:

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to run around the room, there's about four or so hidden points in the room that you need to step on before you can open the door and head on through.

In other news; I beat the game! Sadly, because I didn't know I had to decline the knight in the hut the first time, I didn't get the H scene with him. And that was the only one I had left to gain.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, in the room with the 2 wolf siblings, the objective is to find the key to open the door but it's slightly complicated by there being fake keys.

Bla Bla Bla

Reputation score

I'm lost...
I visited the cave and I opened all the chests. I also took the 2 hidden coins. But I still have only 17 coins. The last thing I did, was to give a bottle to a guy.
The little girl repeats the same words but I don't read japanese.

Thank you for your help.

ApexLancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, in the room with the 2 wolf siblings, the objective is to find the key to open the door but it's slightly complicated by there being fake keys.
Ah, ah, that's crafty. Thanks for the help, got it in two following.

what am I missing?

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well the one in between the orange slime and the snake is a blue slime.
Which can be found in the cave.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just curious, but is this CG only or is there some form of animation?

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The one missing on the bottom left is a bearded man that is sick in bed. If you give him medicine while naked (1 hit from death), he'll drug you and rape you. He is in the house two screens right from where you start.
On the bottom far right is a bearded brown-haired man, I believe he is the dad at the start of the game. Go to him naked and he'll rape you instead of giving you fresh clothes.

I'm stuck with 17 coins too. How do I find that last one? (Already did the 2 hidden coins). How do I make the bridge to get the last shiny thing by the river?

Last edited:

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

File appears to be taken down. Any kind soul for a reupload? Thank you in advance.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to run around the room, there's about four or so hidden points in the room that you need to step on before you can open the door and head on through.

In other news; I beat the game! Sadly, because I didn't know I had to decline the knight in the hut the first time, I didn't get the H scene with him. And that was the only one I had left to gain.
um, exactly how did you escape the 2 cat kids?(with the cows)

ApexLancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

um, exactly how did you escape the 2 cat kids?(with the cows)
If you turn on your map (and leave it up the whole time) the clock ticks down but they don't get to start a new scene. As long as you have >1 health remaining, you won't lose.

Otherwise you just run around for two minutes. It's pretty lame, since the cows can block you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.