What's new

Remnants of God - Visual Novel game with an

monacodingo

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, I'm Mingo. Here's a lewd game I'm developing called Remnants of God.

"- In this game, you will play as a lazy villager living an ordinary life. One thing led to another and you find yourself going against the dominant religion to spread the Teachings of your new God, the God of Sex.
Along the path you will meet and boink plenty of girls, in plenty of ways. The game will have three main routes to explore = love, trick and slave route depending on which Sex God you are worshiping."

You can find and download the latest public demo at my Itch.io page below.

Thank you.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
some kind of preview would be very welcome, since there are no screens, no mentions of any kind of gameplay (is it a classic VN with next to none ?), even some more content description, like fetishes, would be great.

Edit: found out your itchi.io page isnt blank after all, you just need to click the game icon. Sorry ! -.-

OP
monacodingo

monacodingo

Lurker
Reputation score
some kind of preview would be very welcome, since there are no screens, no mentions of any kind of gameplay (is it a classic VN with next to none ?), even some more content description, like fetishes, would be great.

Edit: found out your itchi.io page isnt blank after all, you just need to click the game icon. Sorry ! -.-
Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a proper link here on ulmf. I added the full link and yet it shows only the itch.io domain.
Do you know how can I fix it?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i'm not completely certain wether new Members can post links nowadays, but in theory there should be a button for it in the advanced editor, to make it look like .

So, i'd try posting it like this :

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ooo this game is looking good so far! The art is great and the writing is very entertaining. There's a few typos here and there, but you can iron those out easily. If anything I would say the voice got a bit annoying during the sex scene since it repeated the same clip over and over and there was no indication of when they were going to cum so it would be pretty hard to fap to. I'd recommend adding a pleasure bar or just adding another button in for cumming. Overall though great job so far, I look forward to seeing more!

Also I think more people would be interested in this project here if you showed some screenshots on the original post. Images tend to get people's attention much better especially when the art you have is as good as it is.

OP
monacodingo

monacodingo

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooo this game is looking good so far! The art is great and the writing is very entertaining. There's a few typos here and there, but you can iron those out easily. If anything I would say the voice got a bit annoying during the sex scene since it repeated the same clip over and over and there was no indication of when they were going to cum so it would be pretty hard to fap to. I'd recommend adding a pleasure bar or just adding another button in for cumming. Overall though great job so far, I look forward to seeing more!

Also I think more people would be interested in this project here if you showed some screenshots on the original post. Images tend to get people's attention much better especially when the art you have is as good as it is.
Thank you :D I really enjoy making this game so I'm glad you like it.
If you don't mind, could you share it with your friends? Much appreciated.

And also thank for the suggestions. I will have them fixed in the upcoming
release so please look forward to it.

P.S. I tried and failed to add a proper URL + screenshots to my post so I'll
ask around.