What's new

[REQ] games with dynamic text/dialogue

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi
Sorry to bother with this. The other day I was playing the rape scene on Grrl Power, and I remembered that the dialogues during the scene change a little bit depending on what you select when prompted, nothing big, but it made me wonder if that gimmick has been exploited on H games, like for example, your girls is being raped, and during the scene you get to choose some dialogues your char would say, and depending on what you say, the scene changes accordingly.
This might look like not a big deal, but I'm looking for dialogue options, not just options, think Mass Effect.

Thanks in advance.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: [REQ] games with dynamic text/dialogue

Sounds like a choose your own adventure type of game. I recall a few that would do that, but the scene would be subtly changed, or position. IS that what you're going for?

OP
urielmanx7

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, to some extent, but what I would really like, and, I think I'm tapping into a new gimmick on h games, in that, your char dialogues change too...Mmm, I fear that I'm not making myself clear enough, so let me put a couple of examples.

Let's say, your char is groped by a random guy while walking on the street at night, then, normally, you would be given like 2 or 3 options:
-slap him
-run away
-lift skirt/tempting him/whatever

Or something like that, and depending on what you choose, the scenario will change right? Like if you choose to run, the scene ends, and if you choose to slap him, maybe he'll get angry and rape you; and furthermore, maybe you will be given the option where the guy cums inside the char, or outside, but those options are there for the sake of you seeing all variations. Some games will even have those options bound to the char's stats, like purity or lust or something, so if you don't meet those stats, the options won't be available; and depending on those stats, the dialogue in the scene will vary to; like if your lust is high, she'll moan out of pleasure, and if it's low, there will be dialogues like "put it out" or "please stop".

But what I'm looking for is going a step further, and maybe a bit of the opposite of what I just described on the last example regarding the stats determining the dialogue options.

What I'm looking for, it would be the opposite, like, you'll have the 3 options regardless of you stats, and depending on what you choose, the stats will be changed according to (which in turn seems like counter-intuitive, but what matters here are the options),so, you choose your option, say the 3rd one, so next thing will be your char saying something tempting, like "Wanna have some fun?", and then the guy would respond accordingly, whereas in the normal example, the option will only lead to the scene right away.

Another example would be that say your char is getting raped, and instead of having the "cum in/out" option, you'll have to choose what your char will say, like "fill me!" or "cover me", and then, your char will actually say any of those lines, and the guy will respond with something different depending on what you choose.

I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself, so I'll stop here, hope I made myself clear, but after laying out the idea like this, I'm guessing nothing of the sorts has been ever made... Or maybe not, and I'm an idiot...Mmm...Maybe I could just go ahead and add that to SpacEscape...

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was a slight element of this in Despair Labyrinth if I recall.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

There was a slight element of this in Despair Labyrinth if I recall.
Yeah DLaby has some of this, and it also has the text/scene change depending on the purity of the character in question.

The only exception is GoR scenes are always the same - it's only the scenes in which you can keep playing after, that you can select (sometimes) how the girl reacts.