What's new

[Request] [Caryo]Innermost of Dungeon 2

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Sup

Cant seem to find this anywere on a decent upload service. Does anyone have this wonderful creation? If so you get a free cookie :D

Pref Megaupload if you can ^_^

I found it on Young Mikes Hentai blog here
But its on Hotfile... i hate Hotfile...

Last edited:
Re: [Request] [Caryo]Innermost of Dungeon 2

Aaah yea, that was no 1, what im looking for is no2, which is around 900mb, so its none of those >.< Ive added a link for reference.

Last edited:

You realize that on a site with ads such as MU you can get viruses without clicking on things? Last sunday I picked up something that was stuck in one of the adds and am still trying to get all the traces out of my system. For reference, I am using:
Malwarebytes
Norton Anti-virus
Super Anti-virus
Windows Defender

Just go with hotfile for now is my suggestion.

Really? Ive used MU for some and havent had anything malicious from them =/ i even have a premium account with them, but oh well, if 30min wait, then 30min i must

I've used MU for several years without getting something, but I'd still recommend going with the alternate instead of trying to find a MU upload.

Soooo.. the game doesn't open, but when I open up what looks like the configuration thing, I get a shit-ton of japanese, and a bunch of different options and shit to scroll through.

What is going on, I'm actually so confused I'm scared to open it.

Not quite sure where you are at but the first one that I played around with. Bascially had a side view of a dungeon layout with several points that you could click.

Which would open up a CGI/Text sequence of the heroine getting it on with whatever was in that section.

Like I said, I'm not even at the game. It won't open. You didn't have to fuck around with any config programs first? You could just play the game immediately after downloading it?

For those of you who have downloaded it, could you possibly up it on MU for us who don't like using Hotfile?

Finally on the last part of the downloads ¬_¬ hope it works for me

You realize that on a site with ads such as MU you can get viruses without clicking on things? Last sunday I picked up something that was stuck in one of the adds and am still trying to get all the traces out of my system. For reference, I am using:
Malwarebytes
Norton Anti-virus
Super Anti-virus
Windows Defender

Just go with hotfile for now is my suggestion.

Kaspersky Internet Security '10 catches and blocks those sort of things.

Also, I'm on the last leg of downloading too. I don't think Innermost Dungeon 2 is in here... that's one of their newer games.
EDIT:
Oh, and if you have trouble running Cary-O games, sometimes you need to run the .exe, the config file, AND the subroot folder to make them work.
EDIT... again...:
Color me wrong. Innermost Dungeon 1 and 2 is in Sairu's post! The only problem is... I dunno which is #1 and which is #2.o.o;

Last edited:

Woah... flat chest is flat...

I don't know how to run the config though

What does this mean to me?
What

Last edited:

You shouldn't need to run the config, you just need to rename it.

I'm getting the your already downloading message from Hotfile.. when I'm not. I swear I hate that uploader.

Can anyone repack this and upload it to mediafire, megaupload or somethin? Please

already did, renaming it got me a small blue screen and syntax error.

Wish I could be of further help on this. Didnt really have any issues running the thing. As asinine this might sound you sure you d/led all 5 parts?
I dislike multipart d/ls for that very reason that I have messed up and missed a section.

Yeah I've got all five
I guess I need japanese, but I've never seen this error from that before.

Last edited:
Back