Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

People need to stop asking for this game in terrible ways, and that includes sending me pm's as if I fucking do this shit.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with Toxic. I never say much around here but this is getting ridiculous.

FluffytheKitty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the game is anyone wants it, I'll host it on my Teamspeak 3 server so it cant be removed. I doubt anyone here is under the age of 18, and if you are, you're probably 16 or something and you can just fap to other stuff so there's no point stopping you from getting it (don't understand why the creator is being all moral like based on this fact). PM me if ye wants it. Not the full version though (includes the full version but it's broken)(also includes both Micromedia flash player and swf version.)

P.S. Upload speed SUCKS so you'll have to wait. But either you take it or leave it

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

People need to stop asking for this game in terrible ways, and that includes sending me pm's as if I fucking do this shit.
Like I said
bigbanks23 said:
Can you give me the game?
Ghost House 1 & 2
Fuck off.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My point is, I've only ever commented on these games. I'm not the informative one, the hentai section is not my home on this forum. I'm not the person to seek out as I don't have ANY of these games and I've never uploaded a single one on this site. So when I say, don't ask me, it actually means... don't ask me.

People act as if it's the fact it's posted on this site that the uploads get taken down so they just pm people.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My point is, I've only ever commented on these games. I'm not the informative one, the hentai section is not my home on this forum. I'm not the person to seek out as I don't have ANY of these games and I've never uploaded a single one on this site. So when I say, don't ask me, it actually means... don't ask me.

People act as if it's the fact it's posted on this site that the uploads get taken down so they just pm people.
Yeah, but... what if everyone just likes you? :confused:

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

wow i thought this thread was down for sometime but seem like there still talking around....o well I'll just check around to lessing the Bold Blue Word Thread

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well. I... guess all of this counts as discussion...

tricardo

Reputation score

Goddamnit those screenshots of morcreas look good!
can anyone reup?
damn author won't sell his games.
butthurt much?

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh my gah look at the date of the post ,my fellow lurker...stop bringing old topics from the hell....

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, I think this is still relevant, honestly.

:( Poor Nearfatal is just having a difficult time justifying doing his art when it just gets posted on some fuckface forum somewhere.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Oh, I think this is still relevant, honestly.

:( Poor Nearfatal is just having a difficult time justifying doing his art when it just gets posted on some fuckface forum somewhere.
Remember kids: On the internet, your game is obsolescent before you even release it, but your angst will live forever!

P.S. Given how long people have been looking for a link, I'd like to remind folks that repping him is the best way to show gratitude!

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

wondering if anyone got their hands on the tgh_tht.swf for theater mode

Blacky-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey :D i hope im not so late, could anyone reupload it plz?
I have been looking for the game long time!
Also how do you get the green tentacle ending? thx!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ive been reading from AGlassMilks site recently, as I've fairly recently found him out on HF...

I was startled at his seering hatred for us... And curious as to why... And so through a spot of detective work, I traced it to him being pissed off because he already asked for his games not to be shared, and Aika agreed...

Over a year ago now...

Although he still blames us when it was obviously swfchan that was the root source...

I don't really know WHY he hasn't made a post himself... He has quoted people from the forum before... Out of context, of course... But still...

I request a thread lock... For these reasons:

One: The Artist doesn't want it up... I'd ask for a Link break but I know thats too much of a hassle...

Two: It's unlikely, but just might give the Artist the security that he can once again peddle his wares... Though I'd suggest peddling to more trustworthy people...

Three: We've taken down links to Fairy Fighting and others for less... Though Eluku made a personal post himself...

Four:

Five: Profit... Hes just trying to make one... And our Piracy is getting in the way... (Somehow...)

Status
Not open for further replies.