What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

when the monster is fucking her mouth and slaping her tits, click on the bulge that pops out of her stomach instead of clicking the button that says click

edit*
and in response to duncleos: I personally dont think that the girls tongue is the red snake, just for the fact that the hints normally lead to new endings. Now while that did lead to new animations, it still ended up being ending two.

Last edited:

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh great jibber jabber! Thanks! Heck yeah, at last i get something cool. Now we all need to find out about this Red Snake, time for me to claim my prize.

Again, thanks, Doc.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem, I would have told people about that a long time ago if I realized it wasnt the normal animation.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Point taken.

Anyways, if you got a Princess (Multiple Fetish) Rape, Princess Knight Catue Vol 2 is coming in 1.21

I bet you know already, but yeah...its me.

The Expansions from Nearfatal's work, won't continue, i guess? There's a guy named AGlassMilk who's Nearfatal at Hentai Foundry. He won't make more games if his work are published without getting paid for it. As far as i know, we won't see his work then, like they say "No money, no progress, no more works".

Anyone tested these for Endings using Demonic Aura Sheet?:

Dead Roses (those in the vase)
Plant (the one outside the window)
Or other endings?

Last edited:

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Yea I saw that too, there is some stuff that he(she?) started on already so maybe we will get lucky one day and it will be finished either out of bordum or some persons monetary contribution.

and I could not get it to work on the roses, didnt try the one outside though.

Last edited:

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope so, i edited my post over you. Some questions for Endings about two objects and perhaps some others i don't know about or heard about. Not tested Scarecrow, but it sounds boring. Pot Plant is tested, the one with Egg Laying and Ghost Scene one.

I don't want to waste my time on doing shit over and over again after a failure. A bit tired and not in the mood to quarrel about "Puzzle Game Has No Saves" Save Points or Areas, i mean. So i don't need to do everything over again...-_-

I ish a sad sad perv...ah well. If Roses dun works, lets see about the plant then?

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know how to get the two lamp switches in the hidden room in the kitchen to work or doesn't it yet

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is from memory atm (tired going to sleep)

For reference:

Plank O' Wood - During the first scene, after you subdue her, DO NOT PICK UP THE FLASHLIGHT. Click on a panel of wood that is on the bottom right side of the screen (dun remember the exact location) and use that.

Cards - Jack (Attic, search boxes on the left), Queen (In nightstand that has the necklace dangling from it), King (room the the right of the main hall, on the floor wedged underneath the couch on the right)

Seeds - One in the room with the nightstand (room to the right of the bathroom), One in the potted plant in the room you head into after the first scene of the game (Need to use the plunger that you get from the bathroom on the window), One underneath the staircase that takes you to the basement.

---Walkthrough---

Starting from the top Endings 2,3,4 (Some of the steps I describe below don't have to be done in any particular other)

(Assuming everyone knows what to do in the beginning)

Do not use the flashlight to torment the girl, there is plank of wood to the right, use that, you are going to need it.

You ought to start with a plank of wood in your inventory if all is well.

Go to small cupboard and hit it for the key

Go to Mirror hit it for paper, then collect the smallest looking fragment on the mirror.

Go to staircase, up to door

Paper under door, put key in, collect paper, use the key you just got from this method.

Search one of the boxes on the left side, behind the item that is currently being covered with a sheet which is weighed down with a pipe - Collect Jack (card)

Insert key into the chest, use fragment to cut open sack. Push aside chest (need to push/hit twice) and head into the hole.

Head into bathroom, collect plunger, leave bathroom

Head to the room to the right of the bathroom, pull (using the take command) the dress on top of the chest, collect seed from the pocket that is now exposed on the dress. collect the queen from the nightstand. Don't touch the necklace (game over)

Go back into the second room you started in (the one you went into after you are done with the girl), and walk over to the window (using the goto command) use the plunger on the window then go to the plant, and collect the seed in the pot.

Head back out and down the stairs to the main lobby. Go into the kitchen (click on the left, not bottom left). collect the pot, that is behind the counter (large cauldron like container). Here is where you can use the plank of wood to push aside the heavy cupboard. Don't need to go in yet, can't do anything anyway.

Head back out into the main hall and head to the right, collect the king (card) that is wedged underneath the chair on the right. Its somewhat hard to spot.

Head outside, collect the leaves on the flowered plant on the bottom right of the porch.

Head to the left and onto the road, collect the earth (glittering and shining spot) and the berries (below and right, they are glowing pink berries). Put the earth into the pot that is in your inventory. Then collect another sample of earth.

Head all the way back inside, then back into the main hall, then into the main corridor (click on the bottom left corner). Head down the other stairs (click on the bottom center/right).

Collect the seed that is located underneath the staircase, then head into the room.

Place the leaves then the pink berries for the spell. A bucket will levitate out of the ground. After you pick up the bucket, use the take command to get the rope out of the hole that the bucket made.

Go back to the main corridor(out of the room then up the stairs), then back to the girl (click on the upper/center left) Put the three seeds into the pot (that should have the dirt inside). Then click on the pot and click anywhere behind her. Take the bucket you got from cauldron room and place it underneath her or her tits(depending on the girl).

The bucket needs to be about 3/4 to 4/5 full, NO MORE. You collect it by walking out of the room, everything is immediately place back into your inventory so have the goto command prepped if you want to be safe.

Head back into the main corridor and down the stairs into the main hall then into the room to the right. Place the bucket onto the hook that located on the wall with the fireplace, and collect that fishing rod that has now been released from its locks (if you cannot collect it and the bucket has too much liquid in it, you have to start over from the beginning as far as I know). Get the bucket (no idea if you still need it, but w/e).

Head up to the attic and use the fishing rod on the piece of covered furniture that has its sheet held down with a large metal pipe. There should a little animation where the fishing line is draped over a hook on a ceiling, creating a makeshift pulley.

Head back down, then into the basement room with the cauldron and use the same spell you used to conjure the bucket (leaves then berries).

Head back up the stairs and into the attic. Collect the fishing road, and open the curtains on the small theatre that has been revealed. Place all 3 cards onto the theatre. You'll be transported to another scene.

After the little cutscene click on the fisherman on the far background several times till you collect the shell and sponge he fishes from the waters. Use them on the guard that is patrolling on the castle walls (kind hard to see). Then collect him as well and then place him in the high tower (the tower that was attacked in the cutscene).

After another stupid cutscene, the gates open and you head inside where you are treated to some dialogue. After all that is done you come across the princess.

Pick the swamp road sign if you want to see her molested by tentacles (well alot more than just molested), choose the forest sign if you want to see the origins of the ghost. Mouse over the other 2 signs that arent the path to the castle, swamp or forest to ponder and lol on how long it'll be before we see those expansions.

(Note: Apparently there are things you can do during these cutscenes (swamp path, forest path that you need for the 5th ending, however i haven't bothered yet, but the clues are to get the red snake that is probably in the house at one point or another, or impregnated princesses belly in the swamp, PROBABLY after the monster discards her. Or possibly during her impregnation, dunno, click everything i guess).)

After either cutscene you are dumped back into the attic with the newly acquired tentacle piece and swamp moss.

Head back down the stairs and into the kitchen (main corridor -> main hall-> click on the left-> click on the passageway that is behind the large cupboard in the back) Use the rope (which you got from the hole that the bucket made when it was conjured out of the ground) on the two lamp switches and collect the black pearls.

Now head to the cauldron room. Now use the leaves then the tentacle piece on the cauldron to create your own set of tentacles as well as a penis. Then use the moss and the black pearls then the paper you got from the beginning to create the spell.

If you mess up at any point use the earth you got outside on the cauldron to reset everything.

Now for the second ending head back up the stairs and to the girl and use your tentacles on her. Then go nuts (No, you can figure out what to do yourself).

For the third ending either put the plant (what grew from the pot and seeds) back down on the ground behind her and cast the spell on it (i think, dun remember), or cast the spell on plant and set it down behind her (like i said i forgot). You then have control over 3 different appendages in your inventory, you may need to scroll over a page or two. Once again have fun figuring it out.

For the fourth ending head outside and cast the spell on the scarecrow, then head back to the girl.

I DON'T KNOW what happens if you cast the spell on the other potted plant, or the roses or w/e. Haven't tested it yet, give it a shot.

There is at least 1 other ending that you receive hints for if you get the 4th (scarecrow ending).

And thats it. Lemme know if you are still stuck or if I missed a step.

Gotta check all the Pages, silly.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

use the rope on them, you need the stuff inside for a couple of endings

edit*
YOU KEEP BEATING ME BY LIKE 5 SECS, GRRRR

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

yea but see there are no questions at the moment, so that dosnt exactly help. PLUS im about to pass out for the night...morning....TIME

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, i'm kinda bored. No more Fairy Fighting news, i'm exctatic about the Corrupted Fairy, the one who'll be Futa. What i badly want...is like being the Futa too, able to rape other Fairies BEING a Monster Corrupted Parasite Fairy with a big dick! Else, it'll mess up being raped by monsters when you are a Futa Fairy, right? I know this isn't the topic about it...i just suddenly came on it.

Anyways, back to topic. My SWF crashed...since it did, i don't wanna fix it. I'll do it tomorrow. So i'm heading AFK for a long time. Toddle doo, Doc and all of you!

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys probably notice that, but after snaring her tonge and use the dick tentacle, if you keep cliking on the tentacle it will go all the way through, and after it goes out of her ass you can still fuck her with it, and at this time it will resemble a red snake (even going glowing eyes right before the most extreme scene in the game...)

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

what exactly is the most extreme scene? I noticed that if you use the tentecles on her womb after its sticking out after using the plunger, you can get the tentacle sticking out of her ass to fuck her, but to be honest that wasnt that extreme.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what exactly is the most extreme scene? I noticed that if you use the tentecles on her womb after its sticking out after using the plunger, you can get the tentacle sticking out of her ass to fuck her, but to be honest that wasnt that extreme.

The red tentacle right? well, I don't know exactly how to trigger the scene, but the tentacle actually rips her pussy open at the hip, so i though it was pretty extreme, considering the overall level of the animation...

Zadey

Reputation score

looking at the flash in the decompiler, i can assume there is atleast two gruesome endings, one, during the plant scene, Alice is killed(possibly jasmin also) and another with Alice, with the corncob man, he cums in her...and keeps doing so, until she pops

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I seem to be having trouble with the plant tentacle ending. The first tentacle (sling) only works on her ass, the type 2 one only works on her face, and the egg-laying one doesn't do anything at all. Oh, and I saw no snake in the house. Am I blind?

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hmmm, i've read the thread and i still can't play part 2, seen people talking of not unpacking part 2 in part one folder, but i only found one archive for download, so i don't really get it. The megaupload link was dead, so there might have been some files there i'm missing.Right now i'm using what i found in the mediafire link from darmy on page 4, i have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Can anyone waste a few moments for a step by step explanation?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Damoriva: The sling plants when used on her pussy spread her wide, but to actually use the 2nd and 3rd plant, you need to click with the 1st somewhere down on the edge of her labia, then in stead of spread wide, it just barely opens her, then she can be impregnated.

JohnDoe: I had ghosthouse 1, but installed that 111 file in a new folder and played it directly from there. Didn't need to combine.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm, i've read the thread and i still can't play part 2, seen people talking of not unpacking part 2 in part one folder, but i only found one archive for download, so i don't really get it. The megaupload link was dead, so there might have been some files there i'm missing.Right now i'm using what i found in the mediafire link from darmy on page 4, i have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Can anyone waste a few moments for a step by step explanation?
What version of Flash are you using? Are you running the EXE or the SWF file?

Oh, not sure if this is actually mentioned anywhere, but at the point with the close-up of her butt, click somewhere around her stomach to get to the point-and-click part.

Status
Not open for further replies.