What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

Hmmm, i've read the thread and i still can't play part 2, seen people talking of not unpacking part 2 in part one folder, but i only found one archive for download, so i don't really get it. The megaupload link was dead, so there might have been some files there i'm missing.Right now i'm using what i found in the mediafire link from darmy on page 4, i have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

Can anyone waste a few moments for a step by step explanation?
What version of Flash are you using? Are you running the EXE or the SWF file?

Oh, not sure if this is actually mentioned anywhere, but at the point with the close-up of her butt, click somewhere around her stomach to get to the point-and-click part.
The problem is with the dead Megaupload link, the mediafire one has only part 1, unfortunately I can't reup since my own verison died on me (crashed the Exe, and I don't have the original ZIP, perhaps someone can Re-up the part2)

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone of us here have the file of the Megaupload link? If so, do share it so we can attempt to see past part 1.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here, this should be both parts in one file.
Edit - Not anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone know if thats working? if not I can easily post the one with version 1 or 2. Im not exactly sure which your looking for.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The 2 bad ends are a secret 'blood mode' that can be enabled by adding something to your save file.
I cant remember what that was so just paste this in:
th_menu=0h00-firy&th_gt_x1=ghdn-nnnn-nnnn-gcct-lkht&th_gt_x2=l2cn-pu7x-wxf8-qjup-nnnn-nnnn&th_pt_x1=ttgn-nnnn-nnnn-nnnn&th_pl_x1=lmnr-q3ob-hh45&th_sp_x2=kkmn-ladq

So after the red snake has broke her pussy and cummed and pulled out again is there anything after that?
And how do you get it to retract?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Up where it comes into frame you have a place to click so it retracts.

E

ecoISDP

What can be done with boobs during a tentacle ending ? I tried almost everything and only plank and hit command seem to do anything to them. Or what stuff can you do to the girls in general? The only items that seem to do anything are plank, plunger and fishing pole.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

The blood end for scarecrow alice is ... owch :eek:

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The file with both the parts up is down again. :( any chance of an upload again?

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno what it has, but theres a working link at the bottom of page 4 still.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Well since it will get taken down shortly after its put up, anyone can pm me for a link. Ill put up one for now but im not sure how long it will be there.
Edit - Sorry, but no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mongoose

Reputation score

I can't seem to get the plant ending to happen. No amount of egg-laying seems to do anything, and I can't find a way to end the scene. Is there some trick to it?

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

I get it to work by spamming her with eggs. You then (most likely) you have to use the middle tentacle in her pussy to fertilize the eggs. Then hit her stomach so they come out, every once in a while it will have an eye and pull itself out with a small animation. Get that to happen three times and you finished it.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the plant ending to happen. No amount of egg-laying seems to do anything, and I can't find a way to end the scene. Is there some trick to it?
I get it to work by spamming her with eggs. You then (most likely) you have to use the middle tentacle in her pussy to fertilize the eggs. Then hit her stomach so they come out, every once in a while it will have an eye and pull itself out with a small animation. Get that to happen three times and you finished it.
How the hell did you two get the egg tendril to do anything?

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, i guess my lurkin' days are over. :D Or not, we'll see.

I pasted the code MrMe posted and still I cant see the blood ending. Is it caused by my taking the shelter route during the princess scene? I do, cuz it takes much less time.

If not, what should I do? I tried clickin' around, there's nothing more than without the code and in the scarecrow end I still can't do crap.

EDIT: To insert the egg tentacle, u need to use the 1st one (sling, afair) to open her pussy. Try clicking around it - one spot spreads it wide (it wont work then), another just a little bit. When its open, u can use the other tentacles to cum in or lay eggs in her.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

If u copy pasted the menu code into the save folder there should be an option in main menu called blood mode, if not you didnt copy the whole line I guess, worked fine for me

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If u copy pasted the menu code into the save folder there should be an option in main menu called blood mode, if not you didnt copy the whole line I guess, worked fine for me
i replace the nnnn with the code(that is not nnnn) in the same position..
but seeing the menu code were both different i replaced it with the more 0's code..
i got blood mode and a feeling i got a more complete set..

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, i hate my dumbassness :D I thought that I should paste the line underneath the one I already had in the file. I replaced it and voila'

Anyway, has anyone wondered why the theater mode is completely empty in the complete version and there were some buttons inside in the incomplete one? Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe if someone replaced the "new" file with the "old" one, the mode would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.