Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rhyst's Journey (Ryu)

Nah, my job's just to sit out there on that island and wait for people to come through a Door, so I can ferry them over to Monolith. I meet a lot of people that way. Both newbies like yourself and those coming back from a job. Of course, most of the Doors that open on my island are from the upper layers, so I meet more newcomers than old residents. Grollach replies. People tend to complain quite a bit about their partners on the ride back to town. Especially if they come through separately. He finishes, the boat now nearing the dock. It won't be long before the half-orc drops Rhyst off and probably heads back to his shack on the other shore.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

"I see... Sounds to me like you got lucky landing this job, if people complain about the other jobs as much as you say." Rhyst chuckles. "But I suppose every job's gotta get done. No use complaining really. You get what you get, right?"

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Aye. Grollach says as the boat pulls up to the dock. A surprsingly ornate structure made out of the same material as the Door Rhyst came through to get here. This contrasts greatly with the houses on the shore which all seem to be wooden shacks like Grollach had. Head to the center of the island, the town hall is the big building beside the actual monolith this town gets its name from. It's a bit hard to see against the black sky, but find a main road and walk, and you will recognize it when you get there. He says, helping Rhyst up to make sure neither of them touch the water. He then starts to head back out across the black expanse of fluid.

(500xp for reaching Monolith which put's you at level 2. You gain 8 to your max hit points and 6 to your max CrP)

Status
Not open for further replies.