What's new

[Complete - Partial] 妻獲り迷宮~シェラリィドの異種姦終身刑~ / WIfe-Hunting Labyrinth ~ Sheraride's Interspecies Life Sentence (RJ278506) (RE278506) [I'm moralist]

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:
ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/im-moralist-ri-sheraryidono-rj278506.14102/

Made a quick partial for this one, new game by a new circle. It's MV, and I have the clip logger plugin already installed for you, so it will send dialogue text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. This one is straightforward to apply the patch, just drag, drop, and overwrite.

Translated skills, items, armors, menus, including H status screen ("record of disgrace" as it's called in-game). Also translated choices.
Did not translate the flavor text on the individual body part sub-screens, those are images, and are fairly "wordy".

Notes and known issues:
I haven't played this much yet, so a few things may be slightly off. There is one choice in particular that could have multiple meanings, will update if it's wrong when I get to it in-game.
The bottom of some letters (like lower case "g") will be cut off in descriptions. This is due to the font. Also some of the spacing might look a bit odd because of the font.
A lot of item/armor/skill descriptions and monster names are simply too long to translate and keep all of the text, there simply is not enough room. I had to shorten quite a few things because of this. For descriptions, I mainly just removed flavor text and kept useful information intact. With monster names, I tried to remain true to what I felt was intended while shortening them.

Attached to the post as usual. Let me know if anything is broken or way off.

EDIT: Fixed a couple of choices, after playing it I saw that I was indeed off on a couple of them.

Attachments

Last edited:

ell_123

Lurker
Reputation score
Game discussion belongs in the game thread.
Does someone know how to get a good end? I've got a key from the bottom level and opened the door at the begining, no idea how to proceed.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does someone know how to get a good end? I've got a key from the bottom level and opened the door at the begining, no idea how to proceed.
There wasn't a normal discussion thread to send you to for the answer to this, so I made one. Linked to it in the OP.