What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ RiceRing ] Rei, The Drifter Girl / 流浪少女レイ RE209505 RJ209505

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 流浪少女レイ / Wanderer girl Rei (Combat Rape)

Where do you guys look to actually get games these days? I've just been trying to find a copy, but ever since Nyaa went down I just don't know what to trust anymore. Seems like every thread is full of save links but never game links. I found something that might be it on Limetorrents, but my browser started throwing a tantrum about it being unsafe before I could even try to download and scan it. I guess I've just gotten out of the loop, but I swear it used to be easier to find stuff. >_>;
u didnt know nyaa have another site? (yes when its closed down its up again with another same nyaa...)

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately, some of the old games in the new nyaa might not exist or don't have enough seeders. You can legitimately buy in JP DLSite, but some credit card or online bank company's adult product policy can restrict you from buying. There is, however, an alternative which is buying points and then using them for DLSite games. Not sure if it's safe to sticky this information somewhere.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone worked out how to get the barmaid(?) outfit?
I don't know what u mean by barmaid, but i've found 3 costumes.

Dress - From the arena (east side of town). Talk to the receptionist to fight a boss, you'll be given it for participating.
Schoolgirl - Lose to the boss at the 6* building.
Bunny - Equipped on you by bunny girl enemies at the 7* building.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know what u mean by barmaid, but i've found 3 costumes.

Dress - From the arena (east side of town). Talk to the receptionist to fight a boss, you'll be given it for participating.
Schoolgirl - Lose to the boss at the 6* building.
Bunny - Equipped on you by bunny girl enemies at the 7* building.
last costume from colliseum(same buildin with prison) where u can battle all the last boss...

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those that like hypnosis stuff, the dev released a free patch for this game at the end of last year. Once you've cleared the game, reenter the last dungeon (found in the building you go to to arrange arena fights) and go back down to the boss. Save before going though the fires, as there are several branches this sidestory can take. Basically you can either get slapped with hypnosis and have a very sexy fight with a dude where you can try to subjugate him by... masturbating in front of him?

Or you can sidestep that hypnosis, capture the guy, he escapes again and comes back for revenge, with a lewd crotch seal (god I love those things), new outfit, and a couple of fights featuring previous bosses, which themselves have a couple of possible endings.

Pretty quick if you've already got a full clear save (see further back in the thread for that), the trek back through the dungeon takes longer than the new content, provided you don't just abuse shift to sneak through (you should totally abuse shift to sneak through).

BatFace

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
anyone willing to share this game?

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I have to admit I am a bit lazy and haven't read through the rules closely, but am I the only one thinking if people like the previous poster get permanent bans, that it would make sense to delete their message too?

On the note of this game, a necro doesn't bother me because this looks pretty interesting to me, and I hadn't known about it previously. QTE's can be obnoxious, but I appreciate a complex battle system

Reputation score
I kinda like them to be left there, like a nice piece of art, or a garden gnome that you can admire. Removing them probably wouldn't help, and maybe it will incentivize people to not to do the exact same thing. And on a more serious note, this creator has quite a few interesting games. I do recommend them. And if you look at their Ci-En, they are currently making a new game that will be a hybrid ACT/BF style game. Very early in development though, so not too much about it yet.