What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Ripened Peach] Future Love Space Machine

OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Future Love Space Machine

To answer Kuroneko and Zepheral I've uploaded some screenshots of my editor.
Right now there're only 2 voices available, but they're working on them and regarding on the customization is basically open to imagination !
You can check the editor following this link (album):

EDIT:

And here's the 1st character I attempted to create(yes, it sucks and too glossy), just to give you a sample of the editor:

Last edited:
OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

More screenshots from the editor.
2nd character I made in..mhm 10 minutes ? The one on the left ofc.

In the 2nd picture I've also added all the positions available with the goodies pack.

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For a second I thought you sculpted your character. I see multiple body presets. Do you use those to create the character or you can change part individually.

Sorry for the question, I'd like to know this before investing money. I really like character creation in h-game. I wish more game had that feature.

"sigh" the asian redhead girl isn't in the free version... :'(
Are all the extra positions and characters in the patreon version or are they exclusive to buying the game?

Last edited:
OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For a second I thought you sculpted your character. I see multiple body presets. Do you use those to create the character or you can change part individually.

Sorry for the question, I'd like to know this before investing money. I really like character creation in h-game. I wish more game had that feature.

"sigh" the asian redhead girl isn't in the free version... :'(
Are all the extra positions and characters in the patreon version or are they exclusive to buying the game?
You start with a "neutral" body on which you can add/modify specific details. More human, more furry, demon, alien, etc..feminine or masculine, with or without a dick, etc.. You can switch from an anorexic to an obese body, just to give you extreme parameters.
There're even 5-6 values just for genitals, so the customization is really entertaining from that point of view and even if you can't play the exclusive tgirl character you can create your own ones.

I'll copy-paste all the info about the free and full version down here:

FREE DOWNLOAD: You get the latest fully playable public alpha version of the game, featuring 7 awesome characters and 5 fully animated sex positions.

EXTRA GOODIES: For only $15 you can get 13 more positions, 10 more characters, plus 2 more special characters Molly Machina and Battle Hardened Hogart, plus the latest supporter-only test version, 1.051-alpha, with Character Editor so you can make your own sexy characters.

EDIT:
I've just created another character with the editor, in this case a female orc, but I did it in few minutes so still far from being completed. On the left side you can see part of the editor:

Last edited:
OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In the meantime they've moved all comments to their forum:

And even there both devs (Giselle mostly) are open to reply and help customers.

OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

NEWS:

Future Love Space Machine - August 2016 - 1.055 UPDATE

Don't forget to try the alpha and support devs if you like the game :)

Last edited:
OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

NEWS:

FLSM has been updated first on Patreon and now even on Itch. New features, new interface and animations run better than before.
Furthermore extra characters are included, sweat option, back-stories editor, as well the possibility of having SS, FF and MM scenes and POV !
Oral poses and cumshots are not available yet, even if there's the orgasm button (just moaning).

Support Giselle and VIV if you like their game ;)

Last edited:

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't hear anything from them for a while. I thought this game was abandoned.
Glad to see that it isn't dead.

I'm having trouble deciding whether to support the patreon or simply buy the game on itch.

Last edited:
OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Didn't hear anything from them for a while. I thought this game was abandoned.
Glad to see that it isn't dead.

I'm having trouble deciding whether to support the patreon or simply buy the game on itch.
They usually release feeds on Patreon, but they have preferred to take a long time to fix all bugs and add new options and that's a nice result considering they're only 2 persons (1 part-time I think) working on it and on other several projects.

I'd suggest you to buy the Itch version if you want to get all future updates for free, otherwise you could also subscribe on Patreon to help them month by month. It's up to you of course, but 15 $ for Itch is not expensive for the content offered.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't know it gave all the updates for free. If that's the case I'll definitely consider it.

OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I didn't know it gave all the updates for free. If that's the case I'll definitely consider it.
Yes, official updates are released on Patreon and later on Itch for free if you already bought the game/goodies pack, while minor/unfinished things (I mean alpha phase) are exclusive for Patreon members.

OP
MrPotato

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's been a while since I updated this thread, but the 2 devs stopped the project several times, so here're some news !
There's a new big update now released on Patron and soon on Itch. Many bug fixes and editor improvements, new poses and soon a new prehistoric game that is still unknown apart a screenshot shared by them.
As always don't forget to support them if you like the game, buying the whole pack on Itch, or following on Patron.