What's new

RPG Fantia Ryona Guro 勇者リヨナ Ryonamon Quest

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
This is a sprite animated dungeon crawler featuring art from the famous Japanese guro artist Uziga.The MC is a slutty yet brave heroine exploring a 3D Dungeon and apparently collection various creatures, pokemon style. The screenshots seem nice, the game will have a lot of ryona, guro and many fetishes like vore, crushing, poisoning, anal impalement, petrification, scat and more!

Links

Last edited:
OP
H

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
It will definately have a lot of sex scenes but a lot of guro too, just as a seemingly innocent rabbit likes it! ;)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks interesting, guro lovers definitely like it as I.
It is known approximately when the game will be released ?

joshisism

Reputation score
Looks interesting, guro lovers definitely like it as I.
It is known approximately when the game will be released ?
It was originally suppose to come out earlier this year, but now it's slated to come out sometime next year. No precise date though, it could be early spring 2020 or late winter 2020. They regularly make posts about their progress and give previews of what they're working on over on their fantia page though if you want to keep up with the game and see some more previews of what will be in it.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It was originally suppose to come out earlier this year, but now it's slated to come out sometime next year. No precise date though, it could be early spring 2020 or late winter 2020. They regularly make posts about their progress and give previews of what they're working on over on their fantia page though if you want to keep up with the game and see some more previews of what will be in it.
It is a pity that in this year this game will not release, but I hope that at least at the beginning or in the middle of next year it will be possible to play in this game.

golerdomonster

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Simeone have a demo or password for h-side or g-side

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
She's a slut but there's no sex, makes sense.

joshisism

Reputation score
Is there a demo now? Link to this information?
Nah, the creator has just released two sets of CG for the game, one featuring Sexual content and the other containing Graphic content, or at least that's how I understood it. You have to become a paid member of his fantia to see any of it though, but he did release a couple free samples in some posts a week or two ago.

Besides that there's really no other updates. There's no specific release date or demo yet but the game should still be getting released sometime this year.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I respect the commitment if nothing else lmao even has a website and everything.