What's new

[RJ01111593] Caryo. エージェントエンタングル.S 沈む遊魚、学園の檻./ Agent Entangle.S. MTL translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Screenshot 2023-11-04 020354.png
When I'm stressed I translated games. Don't ask why. I have no idea xD

Anyways... here's a MTL translation
I turned out quite decent. I perfectly aware it has the wrong pronouns in a good chuck of the scenes.

I used translator ++ , invested quite some time fixing up the text boxes with notepad and went around fixing major mistakes with chat gpt.
Couldnt use chatgpt for everything it would had taken an eternity, and I was not going to paid for an API key

I'm not improving it beyond the sex scenes (ver 2 coming maybe... probably not...?).
Translator++ isn't the best for KAG games (at least not out of the box). It didnt work as i was expected and I wasn't willing to invest days on learning task automation to fix the troubles I encounter

I didnt enjoy this game to much the Caryo previous tiles. (another queen for example), but it was a Caryo game so I jumped to the translation blindly
I question myself why didn't I invest my time pn properly translating those titles lol

Decrypt data.xp3 with kikiriki or garbro > copy content to the folder >profit

Update: I got beaten by a guy named Dazed by one day (Great...). His translation is better, but he had a bug and some misaligned text boxes so I gave it a polish

Enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Add a prefix to your thread title. They are not optional for translation threads.

Edit: waited 10 days and no response, thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.