What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ021285] Animal Maid!

Secret Moblin

Reputation score

DLsite:
English DLsite:

A little mouse, the master of the mansion and his "animal"maids have a great fun!
Virgin translator here. I've been working on this game on and off for the last month, and figured I'd go ahead and make a thread for it. It's one of the early games from [I-Raf-You], aka the publishers of Microne Magazine, so you can expect a lot of macro/microphilia content. The story (if it's not clear enough from the Engrish quote above) is about a young mouse boy, who inherits a mansion from his deceased father, and decides to pursue his dreams and fill it with a harem of various animal-girl maids. All your typical tags for a size fetish game apply, so you can expect footplay, handplay, unbirth, vore, etc. No ETA on when this is planned for completion, but completion is the end goal nonetheless.

Current Progress (01/21/19):
Scenarios
[06/13] Translated

Menus
[01/02] Translated

Flash Text
[01/01] Translated

Preview Images:

Last edited:

Blazerin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the art somewhat classic? lol
cant wait to see the completion

OP
Secret Moblin

Secret Moblin

Reputation score
No progress was made during the Fall due to moving to a new state, but I've been working on it again since December and am currently at 06/13 scenarios translated. My main focus recently though has been working on getting the text boxes and font resized to handle the larger amount of English text on one page versus the smaller-in-comparison volume of kanji. I've got things sized and spaced properly to now handle four lines of text versus three, but there's a hidden setting somewhere in the system files that causes the first textbox in a series to only display three (not a deal-breaker, but certainly something I want to get fixed before release).

A few other fun facts:
  • I stumbled across a line of dialogue where the creator forgot to insert the character's corresponding voice line, meaning this release will technically have more content than the original.
  • I experimented for a bit to see if I could port a into this game, and was successful in doing so. However, the Kirikiri/KAG3 engine can't handle keyboard inputs in flash files correctly, meaning the project had to be scrapped.
  • There's a lot of pop-culture references stuck in this game that I need to keep an eye out for (such as the Mazinger reference in the first post), and scenario five is a straight up Resident Evil parody. There's barely even any fetish fuel in it, I-Raf-You just up and decided he wanted it to be an RE story.

Last edited:
OP
Secret Moblin

Secret Moblin

Reputation score
Progress was made, but the game no longer functions on current systems due to flash being rendered obsolete post-mandatory Windows updates. Until some sort of substitute for native flash support is created, this project can be considered on indefinite hiatus.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can still download the native projector from Adobe's web site...