What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ095489]魔剣士リーネ(Leane of Evil Blade)

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ095489]魔剣士リーネ(Leane of Evil Blade)[Beta 05.04]

Well we can always hope habsain decides to translate the story now that the mystery of the code has been unlocked. But brofalla shall always be known as the first pioneer of Leane of Evil Blade.
This game translates very well using VNR + Power Translator. Theres extremely few lines that I havent been able to understand, and the UI translation covers the rest.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Run into an error with the partial for the scene at Shadow Town at the start of the game. How do I get around this?

Attachments

OP
B

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are missing the picture file 7602.png.
It comes with the patch from the developer for the game.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you use Notepad ++ to replace all instances of "r|i|g|y|p|s|b|w".

Did you use a regex? Can you share? I'm doing Leane 2.

Dragul17

Reputation score
how do you apply the patch it says I can't extract the file when I try to zip it

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how do you apply the patch it says I can't extract the file when I try to zip it
Either your download is incomplete, there is something wrong with your zipper or even your comp. It's possible TC did something to corrupt the file but that is highly highly unlikely, in fact I doubt he's even touched it for over a year.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's something wrong with my game. I'm sure I have applied the partial and the update correctly. What happen is: right after defeating the 200k enemy army, from the beginning, I'm about to leave Gecko Fort, to go on my first journey, and if I click on "Shopping", then my game crashes. Here's the screen:
Can someone help me with this issue?

S_T_H-7

Reputation score
Hey, is it possible the translation patch might've broken? I used the 1.28 patch and a lot of the text post prologue is untranslated, including sex scenes

jokerace

Reputation score
Hey, is it possible the translation patch might've broken? I used the 1.28 patch and a lot of the text post prologue is untranslated, including sex scenes
it's an incomplete partial. Partials only translate UI, not text. The prologue text was just extra. It was never intended to translate the story.

I've heard that Leane 1 and 2 aren't getting translated because the words are all over the place rather than in order, but I don't know how to open scripts to check that out myself.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it's an incomplete partial. Partials only translate UI, not text. The prologue text was just extra. It was never intended to translate the story.

I've heard that Leane 1 and 2 aren't getting translated because the words are all over the place rather than in order, but I don't know how to open scripts to check that out myself.
Not quite true. Any partials that have been uploaded for Leane 1 and 2 have been prepped and can be easily translated. The issue is the prepping of the data to be able to be easily translated + find / replace.
Also the framework used is not typical and requires slight knowledge of programming.

jokerace

Reputation score
Not quite true. Any partials that have been uploaded for Leane 1 and 2 have been prepped and can be easily translated. The issue is the prepping of the data to be able to be easily translated + find / replace.
Also the framework used is not typical and requires slight knowledge of programming.
sorry for the mistake then.

Mangaking0

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Heres a full save after the patch

An00s

Reputation score
How do you guys even open the game? Im clicking the executable but it always closes itself before the title show then the executable disappears and I have to re download it.

Sedid

Reputation score
How do you guys even open the game? Im clicking the executable but it always closes itself before the title show then the executable disappears and I have to re download it.
You need a japanese emulator to launch the game.

Last edited:

Darkfox

Reputation score
Any chance at a finished translation for this one? I primarily want the scenes of course.~

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Sorry to kinda necro this thread a little, but I wanted to mention that the Google Translate phone app with the camera does a great job on this game. I was having trouble 4 years ago when I originally played this with hooking the text into a translator and also having trouble (due to the font) of getting it to translate with a screen capture tool. I tried the Google Translate camera app back then and it didn't work very well either, but I thought I'd wait a few years and try again after the technology develops more. Between all the different translation tools, I eventually got through the game, but the translations were awful.

Well here we are 4 years later and now it works great. I'm like halfway through a playthru and can understand everything for the first time. After I saw how well it could be translated I tried opening the xp3 files with kirikiri tools to see if I could do a real translation, but I got error messages. Still, if you don't mind holding your phone up the whole time, you can play this game now.

Deepl also has a phone app, but camera mode for Japanese to English isn't available yet. It's possible a year from now that will work even better than the Google Translate camera app.

Hope this info helps somebody!

mysterioususer

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Heres a full save after the patch
Can you DM me the link where i can download the game where that save file works please. It doesn't work on mine