What's new

RPG Maker 東方退魔録 (RJ124276)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Didn't this come out like 2 days ago? Anyone got any links?

Re: 東方退魔録 (RJ124276)

Yeah, Reimu! look interesting! use google but still no link for this game. Just wait, bro!

It's got DLSite DRM. Good luck with that.

Ah, this game...

No links yet, and will be tough to find them on this one, since it has User Authentication. Not impossible to make an upload of it, but it usually stops people.

As for the game itself, going by the demo, I'm not impressed. I extracted the demo's files, and the game has a variable equipment system where different weapons and clothing show up differently during battle, as well as a clothing destruction system and pseudo-battle-rape thing going on, none of it is all that impressive or interesting. I wasn't big on the art-style either.

I like the ideas of the game (Reimu as PC, variable outfits and clothing destruction in an rpg system) but the game just fails to deliver on any of it form my point of view.

The game is user protected, so I doubt you'll find anything, anytime soon.

That aside, I tried the demo and it's a hard choice. The art is not very consistent, sometimes she looks like a hot big boobed girl, sometimes she looks almost loli (which I don't like). On the plus side, I noticed that she looks hot in the monster rape scenes (yay!) and kind of loli on the "normal" scenes (meh). Also it requires some grinding, or else boss fights are almost impossible.

If it was cheaper I would probably buy it, but with so much else to play, including lots of RPGs, with better and more consistent quality, I did not.

Not... Necessarily.

Maybe if you rub AMKahm the right way and ask him pretty please with sugar on top... :rolleyes:

That aside, I tried the demo and it's a hard choice. The art is not very consistent, sometimes she looks like a hot big boobed girl, sometimes she looks almost loli (which I don't like). On the plus side, I noticed that she looks hot in the monster rape scenes (yay!) and kind of loli on the "normal" scenes (meh).

I was wondering about this, at first I thought it was just me, but now I see I'm not the only one. Inconsistent art is a glaring problem for me, personally.

The art being inconsistent suggests they didn't just use one artist.

Still, I didn't expect to see a Touhou H-Game on DLSite. But from what I hear, it doesn't seem to be really worth even trying the demo out...

i bought the game and liked it, though the majority of the events are GOR however there are also prostitution and some normal rape events,
as example in one event you get raped by santa while wearing a reendeer costum lol...

i bought the game and liked it, though the majority of the events are GOR however there are also prostitution and some normal rape events, in one event you get raped by santa while wearing a reendeer costum lol...

Well that's a thing.
I guess if you're going to do a Touhou H-game, you may as well include everything you can think of.

Damn it, the link I found is FAKE =.=!!!

Last edited:

From trying the demo, I don't think they actually named the character Reimu. It's tough to tell but I'm pretty sure her name isn't usually written in kanji.

i played the demo and looks nice. There was no game over so you can lose to every new mob to get the H-scene. Some situation are funny ^^

i played the demo and looks nice. There was no game over so you can lose to every new mob to get the H-scene. Some situation are funny ^^

Isn't there a game over? Losing to the orc, snake, or three orcs seems like a game over. Only the game lets you skip the entire "Game Over" screen.

It's possible it isn't, and picking the first option that mentions MAXHP, might be a kind of continue and the scene might be different but I can't tell as I can't read any of it.

Hehe may looks like but i dont think is continue because only thing you get is full hp but no mana. Normal continue would give both.

Look in the web for a link only 1 i found was rapigator shit with premium user only crap.

So we have still to wait ^^

Hehe may looks like but i dont think is continue because only thing you get is full hp but no mana. Normal continue would give both.

Look in the web for a link only 1 i found was rapigator shit with premium user only crap.

Yeah I noticed that, but I guess I didn't try to pick it, then fight the "orc" again and see if anything was new. If it's not really a proper game over, it should have the scene be changed since Reimu had been defeated by it before.

What DID they change Reimu's name too anyway? I'm pretty sure her name isn't Reimu, because it's in kanji and most H-games tweak the names don't they?

downloaded the demo to check.

No name change, her name is just in kanji. Unless of course they randomly change her family name or sometime past the first five minutes, that is.

downloaded the demo to check.

No name change, her name is just in kanji. Unless of course they randomly change her family name or sometime past the first five minutes, that is.

Huh, I could've sworn her name was written in katakana or hiragana, at least her given name. Didn't know that.

PM me that rapidgator link, I'll handle it.

Damn it, the link I found is FAKE =.=!!!

The game has DRM, you are not going to find links hanging around like that. I guarantee 99% will be fake, and I guarantee that Rapidgator link is also fake, don't bother.

Back