What's new

[RJ127075]KOしてFUCKする THE WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127075]KOしてFUCKする THE WORLD!

Can anyone post a mega link? It's actually the only site besides torrents that lets me download something over 100 MB... yeah my internet sucks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Zangief strikes me as one of those "wilds of Siberia" kinds of guys. Kind of like one of those guys that looks at a model and thinks "Puny girl...not woman enough for me."

Something like this maybe.

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the other ones

Here are the makers other games. Basically the same concept, with other characters.
エッチドット工房(職人魂1) KOしてFACKする!

and

エッチドット工房(職人魂2) KOしてFACKする2!

Nisaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to harp on this but

No he doesn't
How do you figure?
In every movie pretty much made he's worked under M.Bison or as part of his entourage.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A torrent for the game.
EDIT: Trackers are fucked up. To fix this, right click the torrent, click on "Properties" and separate the three trackers.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you figure?
In every movie pretty much made he's worked under M.Bison or as part of his entourage.
...Because in every actual game he isn't?... As in, anything that's not a shoddy budget street fighter adaption?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, that's been the whole point of this argument. He's only been labled the bad guy in the movies. I haven't played even close to every SF game...but I've never seen any reference that he was evil or in league with Bison. Just the movies...and probably only because the stereotype that the gigantic muscle man is usually a flunky of the main bad guy.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He wasnt bad. He was just a Russian character fighting for his country during the Cold War, which is grounds for "bad guy" in early 1990's America

Nisaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Because in every actual game he isn't?... As in, anything that's not a shoddy budget street fighter adaption?
Bah humbug!
He was always one of the guys you fought as you got close to Bison,
and I have played all the games "In English" since the dawn of StreetFighter and it seemed to me he was a bad guy, even his endings weren't "good guy" endings.

In the end it comes down to your own opinion of him and mines is
I really dont gives a fauck whether he's good or bad, yall do..
I just wanted to drop some knowledge.

So now you may continue.
;)

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh your knowledge is "dropped" all right. Just wish you did it after you got into this thread.

Nisaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh your knowledge is "dropped" all right. Just wish you did it after you got into this thread.
Ditto TS,
and I saw that "dropped" pun coming as I put it in, sad really how predictable it was.
Since you cant prove Zangief is bad or good its best you just subside.
If you wanna believe Zangiefs friggin Mary Poppins go ahead, that aint gonna make him sprout an umbrella and start singin "a spoonful of sugar" though.
Some people can't handle other people's opinions, welcome to that club ;)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ditto green lantern,
and I saw that "dropped" pun coming as I put it in, sad really how predictable it was.
Since you cant prove Zangief is bad or good its best you just subside.
If you wanna believe Zangiefs friggin Mary Poppins go ahead, that aint gonna make him start singin "a spoonful of sugar" though.
Some people can't handle other people's opinions, welcome to that club ;)
You can't prove shit either and you obviously care whether or not he's good or evil. Either that or you just care about getting your opinion out while trying to make yourself out to be a pompous ass.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Born and raised in the Soviet Union, Zangief is an incredibly patriotic character who has been motivated in some way to fight for his Motherland in every single game he has ever been in.
He is less interested in money than he is in bringing honor to Russia by demonstrating Russian strength.
Despite his short temper, Zangief has shown himself to be rather gentle-natured with a good sense of humor at times
Street Fighter Alpha 3

Under orders from Gorbachev, Zangief is sent to combat the forces of Shadaloo, which is beginning to spread its corruption into Russia.
Street Fighter II

He then participates in the second World Warrior Tournament, hosted by Shadaloo, at the behest of Gorbachev.
Street Fighter IV

Zangief enters the World Tournament held by S.I.N. to prove that he's still got it and to win the admiration of a group of school children.
Opinions are for opinionated matters. When the fucking company that makes the material says "This is fact," you can't just shit on a messageboard and pretend your say is equal to anyone elses. You're wrong, and being an asshole about it.

I also attempted to take this out of the thread by messaging you, but it has come back. For now, I suggest if you want to continue this, read about the character or actually play the games, then come talk to me on my page

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WOw it's getting quite personal in this thread.

My money is on the MUGEN geniuses to get this game right /extract animations and include in a quality fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.