What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みじいし] メニミス[みじいし] (RJ127098)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127098] メニミス[みじいし] (NTR RPG)

mind if you can upload version 1.03 i really regret buying games from dlsite as a guest and not make an account from the past, and i dont feel like paying for the same game with a few updates
lol, well that was stupid of you. No but seriously, I thought Garciel was handling this game which is why I only came to the thread to share and pick up any info.

Okies, it'll be up by tomorrow.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post wooo!

Ok here's the right link to the as well as some additional info on Talis's event.

1. Whether or not you can activate while Sana is a virgin is still unowens.
2. You do have to send Sanar out at least once. Service scenes count.
3. Lewdness doesn't seem to matter, will further investigate when doing virgin route.
4. You do have to see the scene with the 3 of you talking on Thursday night, no time limit of when to do this though.
5. Unowens.
6. There is no way to take Talis yourself as of yet (haven't been through final month yet). She seems to be incredibly loyal to Sana. A nice surprise for a H game.
7. You can't activate the event in April but it doesn't seem to be a time limit on it outside of that.

So as of now, the steps are: Talk to Talis on Thursday noon, talk to Talis with your Sana in house/party Thursday night for conversation scene, send your sister out at least once, talk to Talis on Thursday noon after April and after above steps are done to get her interested (extra dialog when Sana in party), talk to stalker outside (noon) while Sana isn't in party, talk to stalker again on any night to see first H event, bring Sana with you to Talis place on Wednesday night to see second and final event.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol, well that was stupid of you. No but seriously, I thought Garciel was handling this game which is why I only came to the thread to share and pick up any info.

Okies, it'll be up by tomorrow.
emmm,I just forgot to upload 1.03..Thx anyhow.:D

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to be a bother but does anyone have a complete or near complete save with the new event included?

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Except BAD END 1,3

Attachments

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\- -\ Gonna use this thread as temporary dump of author's update until there's something like trial or something.

He's actually updated his blog a few times with images of his next game. Just that there was nothing like actual title, and also that some of the stuffs were basically "I'm thinking of this, but there's also a chance of dropping this aspect" so eh

Today he released an almost-official title "Amore Magic Academy"
and some basic backstory, which is fairly standard as far as cliche goes.

When human discovered magic they also discovered demons.

Magic power is gained through, as fitting of a hentai game
Having sex with opposite sex \- -/ Personally I'd find it amusing if there's ground-breaking discovery to allow yuri-route during the game as well, for lulz.

Demons usually kill males and imprison females to bear their children.
Normal weapons doesn't work on them, and only magic can damage them.

And if I'm reading that last line right, most of the current-gen magicians are pretty much blood-related.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

link down ,any chance of re upload? :)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Came out on the English dlsite @

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know of any partials for this?

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, Is there a slight chance this game (メニミス ver 1.3) can be reupload?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi, Is there a slight chance this game (メニミス ver 1.3) can be reupload?
here is version 1.4 and credit to this link goes to BNG9900 from eyny

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
when we press Q and have 3 options the second is groping the third is remove from party..... the first one what do?

daddario92

Reputation score
Do anyone here can tell me how I can fix this error?
I am unable to play the game when this window appears. Shutting down the whole game :/
Thanks in advance.
346137357.jpg

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sounds like one of your audio files is either missing or has the wrong name. Check your game directory to make sure the files extracted with the right names, and not the gibberish that can happen if you're not in the right locale. At worst, you can just make a dummy audio file and give it that name so the game stops complaining.

daddario92

Reputation score
So if I extract gamefiles in right locale then it can fix this problem?
As you said audio file name is all gibberish, same as 3 other audio files in the /SE directory an one in the /BGS directory.
How I can rename them to thier proper names?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Usually the names end up as gibberish because at some point someone has extracted them from an archive (zip, rar, etc) without having the right unicode support on the computer. Switching your computer to Japanese locale before extracting files usually makes it okay. It might be that they were already gibberish from someone else extracting it in that way and uploading, in which case you might need to rename the files manually. If someone has the game, they could look in the folders and tell you what the files are meant to be, then you could copy and paste to rename them. Or you can hit the error messages each time then try and use those to rename - that one says that there should be an audio file called 発射音 in the SE folder. You can try and find the right file, then change the name to 発射音.

daddario92

Reputation score
Thanks for advice @djweish
But there are still 3 more files that names are in some gibberish in SE and BGS folders. So it is a matter of time that the same error message will appear again...
So my question is. Do somebody here can share with me thiers SE and BGS folders of the game?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Audio files. You may bow down at any moment.