What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ136490] Golden Mage Puppet - Truth Chapter

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After being a lurker in the forums for quite a while, I decided to make an attempt to translate this particular game. And what better time to make this announcement than this holiday season!

I do understand that there is already a partial for this, but AFAIK it was not made for the latest version available. I'm using v1.07 in this translation, and hopefully it will be the final version uploaded by the dev.

I aim to make this a full, complete translation to English someday. This will be my first translation project ever, so I honestly can not guarantee the quality of the translation, since it mostly relies on what I can make out of machine translation. [I have no formal knowledge on Japanese]

The way I'm going to tackle this project is by prioritizing the menu stuffs first, then the storyline dialogues, and finally the H-scenes. Since I am inexperienced with translating, what I am going to do is at the very least release a translation with everything else besides the H-scenes in game in English. If I am able to, then I'll try to fully translate all the H-scenes as well.

As of now, I've translated most of the menu and common events stuff, as well as a tiny bit of storyline dialogue. Hopefully, I can complete this some time in the future.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all of you!

DLsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ136490.html
ULMF thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26999&highlight=rj136490

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ136490] Golden Mage Puppet - Truth Chapter

Happy Holidays!
Good luck with your first translation, i hope it will go well and that you find it rewarding and pleased with it. i will sure be very happy to play this game translated! :)

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good luck :)
thanks for your work

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck mate, I would say "if you have any problems ask" but I can't help you in any way so I'll just cheer for you from the side.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

heres hoping you dont have any problems and you get done soon.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looking forward to see the result of your work. Good luck.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oooh! You are going to translate a really nice game!
Good luck wiht your work!!! ;)

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

still translating this game?

OP
O

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still translating this game?
Still am. Apologies for the long periods of silence, haven't had much time to do translating work lately.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh I am glad to hear about this translation. This is one of my favorite games.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been a year since you start this project. How is it going?

OP
O

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been a year since you start this project. How is it going?
Honestly, haven't had much progress going in the majority of 2017. Most of the work I've done was made during the first quarter of the year. And somewhere down the line, I noticed the dev for this game dropping another update to version 1.08. May be considering to move my translation basis to that version instead.
Problem is, since I use WolfRPGEditor in translating the game, I currently do not know any method of quickly porting my previous translation work to the newer version other than copying and pasting line by line to the newer version. And that takes time, which I really haven't been able to spare as of late.

Sorry for the lack of good news regarding the translation project.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a liiiiitle bit necro here, but I`d like to know some news about the translation :)