What's new

RPG RPG Maker (RJ145507) もんむすサマナー

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DOWNLOAD

New monster girl game, seems fun, but have yet to test it, will report back once I do. If anyone wanna post a MG or GE link, feel free to do so.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (RJ145507) もんむすサマナー

Thanks for the download. I like how it says you need VX RTP but its a VX Ace game ....

Whoa theres a massive crapload of armors / weapons / items etc =(

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... Played it for a few minutes and there's nothing really special about this game. Meh.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this the trial or full game? THeres only like 10 maps :eek:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this the trial or full game? THeres only like 10 maps :eek:
Pretty sure it's the full game.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm weird. Oh well. Guess ill translate some of it, but not armor / weapons cause those are just absurd amounts :D

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm weird. Oh well. Guess ill translate some of it, but not armor / weapons cause those are just absurd amounts :D
Is it really worth translating it?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It only took 30 min to translate everything but the skills /armor / weapons, havent done skills yet cause i never ended up catching anything lol. ill play it later and see if i catch something to try it more.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a mega link if you guys want it or not. Hopefully it works

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sorry for ask that but... can someone explain about the game?
it's like a ROBF, Leotard Quest or something like this?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What little i played you get ported to a dungeon and it warps you to random spots on map and you fight random enemies. Thats as far as i got. Im guessing you get access to other monsters besides the orc eventually, but no idea how or when.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry for ask that but... can someone explain about the game?
it's like a ROBF, Leotard Quest or something like this?
What little i played you get ported to a dungeon and it warps you to random spots on map and you fight random enemies. Thats as far as i got. Im guessing you get access to other monsters besides the orc eventually, but no idea how or when.
Here's the drift of it, you talk to a magician that will send to a dungeon and you will pick the "difficulty" of it. Once in there, you will face monsters that have X% chance of joining you, you will also face monster girls. Not sure if monster girls can join you. After they join, you go to the guild woman and put them in your party.

The H itself is just an image with text. Nothing much to see here really.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

any type of reverse rape on this game? (monster girls rape if you lose or something like that?)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is another way of getting monsters then just defeating them, you summon them with mana by talking to the woman in the building with the giant symbol on the ground. To get mana you need to either defeat enemies, or go to a place that mana gathers in. There a three in the town, a broken statue in the bottom left, a stone monument in the top left, and a plant in the top right. No point trying to collect from each one separately though, they all share mana so there is no point is using more then one. When one spot runs out of mana, they all do. They regenerate mana after every time you go to a dungeon.