What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ163765] Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~

Daedroth

Reputation score
RJ163765_img_main.jpg

Game Version: 1.07

Full manual translation I've been working on for over a year. I tried to stick to the source material as close as possible.
Everything should be translated, though there is one map on which I left an untranslated event. It's the exact same copy of one common event but with some blank text strings; it didn't trigger at all during my playtesting, so it's probably safe to assume it's some leftover. Just in case, if you see untranslated text in underground arena, please report back.
The game also uses some kind of custom word wrap script for items, weapons, etc, and I've been struggling to understand how it works. In some cases after I put 3 sentences in one line it worked like magic, other times it turned out like this -- pic2.PNG .
After many trials and errors, I think I've got every skill, weapon, item and armor description visible. Some of them are not aesthetically pleasing, but at least you can read what the game wants you to know.
There are also two other capricious scripts: one, which pops up when you're about to enter other map or a building, doesn't like lowercase English, so I had to write names in all caps; other -- doesn't like spaces, thankfully it's only used in Recollection Room.

V1.00 Initial Version
V1.01 Translated a custom sound settings script
V1.02 Fixed a small error that pops up when you improve Micro Bikini from +5 to +6

Last edited:

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much for this. It's one of the games I'd always wanted to see translated the most - I even tried to do it myself at one point. Really solid work from what I've played so far, too! Quality translator right here.