What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ165444] F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright everybody! Back by a modicum of demand, I bring thee Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist. I'll be continuing where I left off with, oh so long ago. I'm currently in the process of transferring over what I've already translated in 1.4 to 2.0. After that I'll begin the joyous task of translating what I originally didn't translate. Skills, and descriptions and shit like that. I'll also be digging deeper into the scripts to find shit like H-stats and crap of that nature.
Once everything is done I'll release a single all encompassing update that shall bring everything to everyone, forever and always.
With that being said, time to get down to bismuth.

Thread

Progress Report
Menus: 100%
H-stats: 100%
Clothing: 100%
Items: 50%
Skills: 50%
Weapons: 50%
Armors: 50%
Enemies: 0%

50% denotes that names are done and descriptions are to follow.

*Edit* You know, funny thing. I don't actually remember doing the partial for Fatal Fate. I might have actually picked it up for someone else and never gone nowhere with it. Who knows, I don't. lol

*Edit* Alright, I think I've got everything transferred over to 2.1.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165444] F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Thanks so much for the translation.

Most people expect another huge update for this game but it's been quite long without any sign of life from circle kame.

I guess we won't get more than the current game so thanks for translating it ;-)

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks for this one.

Been wanting to play this one for a while. Does anyone know if u-ray is still planning to do a full translation for this? Edit: woops, mixed it up with tifanth heaven

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Thanks so much for the translation.

Most people expect another huge update for this game but it's been quite long without any sign of life from circle kame.

I guess we won't get more than the current game so thanks for translating it ;-)
No problem. I'm sure whatever CirkleKame is currently working is going to be legendary. Although a Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist 2.0+ would be nice, lol.
I've already transferred everything I previously did, and am now working on the garbage I didn't translate. Expect a release sometime before the summer solstice.

Many thanks for this one.

Been wanting to play this one for a while. Does anyone know if u-ray is still planning to do a full translation for this?
I don't know of any plans by u-ray to make a full translation of this. If he chooses to do so he's more than welcome to use my partial as a base if he needs to.

jas234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pls this game want so bad a translation for quest and etc pls! :S

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, just got an itch to mess around with this, and noticed the partial thread. Unfortunately the link for the partial seems to be dead.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

So, just got an itch to mess around with this, and noticed the partial thread. Unfortunately the link for the partial seems to be dead.
Yeah, Zippyshare kind of sucks like that. If a file isn't downloaded often enough it removes them. Since my Mega got shrekt, I've been looking for a better file sharing service and unfortunately Zippyshare is currently the best one out there.

And also a quick update as to the progress of Updating F4 Fatal Fate and a Final Fist Version 2.00, I haven't had any time to work on it. As some of you may or may not know I have a job. And my job is working in a warehouse, shipping pants. Depending on the level and volume of demand for pants determines how much I work. Recently the demand for pants as gone up greatly, and as such I haven't really had any days off since March. I have tomorrow off, but I'll probably spend it watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and playing Prey.
Once upon a time I was unemployed, and was able to work on partials frequently. Sadly, those times are over and I must look to the future.
Now, The names and shit of everything, items and crap are all done except Skills. I'm at 255/688. I'll probably get a few done here and there. But you know, don't hold your breath or anything on the partial.

Sorry for the bad news, but that's how life goes. Have a good weekend.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, Zippyshare kind of sucks like that. If a file isn't downloaded often enough it removes them. Since my Mega got shrekt, I've been looking for a better file sharing service and unfortunately Zippyshare is currently the best one out there.

And also a quick update as to the progress of Updating F4 Fatal Fate and a Final Fist Version 2.00, I haven't had any time to work on it. As some of you may or may not know I have a job. And my job is working in a warehouse, shipping pants. Depending on the level and volume of demand for pants determines how much I work. Recently the demand for pants as gone up greatly, and as such I haven't really had any days off since March. I have tomorrow off, but I'll probably spend it watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and playing Prey.
Once upon a time I was unemployed, and was able to work on partials frequently. Sadly, those times are over and I must look to the future.
Now, The names and shit of everything, items and crap are all done except Skills. I'm at 255/688. I'll probably get a few done here and there. But you know, don't hold your breath or anything on the partial.

Sorry for the bad news, but that's how life goes. Have a good weekend.

Honestly dude. Don't work on this. Nobody cares about a partial at this point.
If it's that stressful & time consuming to do the partial and interferes with your normal life just don't.

This game is sadly unfinished, emtpy & boring.

If the developer still works on it and the game gets better you can expect a full translation sooner or later.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Honestly dude. Don't work on this. Nobody cares about a partial at this point.
If it's that stressful & time consuming to do the partial and interferes with your normal life just don't.

This game is sadly unfinished, emtpy & boring.

If the developer still works on it and the game gets better you can expect a full translation sooner or later.
It's not really stressful, its just I don't have the free time. Since April my life's been, Get up, Eat, Go To work, Come Home, Eat, Shower, Sleep. So I just haven't had any time to do anything.
What I'll probably end up doing is finishing up the names of the skills, then release that. I'll finish up the descriptions later, June and July are projected to have a much lighter workload than April and May.
So I just have to concentrate on adulting for the time being.

Mister_cat

Reputation score

Well that's life sometimes, hope everything gets a little easier for you at work, and thanks for the partials, keep up the good job

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

And its finally here. Well... Phase 1 is. All that's currently done are the names of everything. Descriptions haven't been added in yet, as I haven't had time. I'll add those in later... Maybe... If the game gets finished... I Don't Know! Enjoy It, Kthnxbai!

Mister_cat

Reputation score

Thanks for the hard work man, its really appreciated for the non-rune moon speakers that want to enjoy the game.

sou93mondal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Partial link is down :(

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial link is down
If you want to use for version 2.1 I have to duck you after the change in it would make it more error make this translation to use alls the game at error so has XD.
You should probably start again from the beginning ^ ^ thus with the translation ^ ^ (not everything but which was changed) ^ ^

Falls du die für version 2.1 nutzen wolltest muß ich dich enteuschen nach der änderung die drin stehen würde es mehr fehler machen diese übersetzung zu nutzen alls das spiel an fehler so hat XD.
Man müsste wohl wieder von vorne anfangen^^ also mit der übersetzung^^ (nicht alles aber eingies was verändert wurde)^^

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Someone flagged my file or something and it was taken down. So I've reuploaded it to the attachments, you can just download it from here.

Also, I have no idea what Sangoku25 is trying to say... I think he's saying that it doesn't work for 2.01, or that he's going to convert it to 2.01. No Idea, completely clueless on what's going on.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Basicly Sangoku says :
This partial wont work with v2.1. its for 2.0 and using it with 2.1 will bring up more bugs than this game already has.

But Im going to try your partial with version 2.1.

thanks for the reupload & the effort!:D

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Basicly Sangoku says :
This partial wont work with v2.1. its for 2.0 and using it with 2.1 will bring up more bugs than this game already has.

But Im going to try your partial with version 2.1.

thanks for the reupload & the effort!:D
Alright. I'll probably transfer the partial over to 2.1 when I start phase 2 of the translation. I might do that tomorrow, as predictably I have work today.

Jeress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to open the ZIP file you uploaded to ULMF but i keep getting an error saying the file is empty. Not sure what is up with this.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm trying to open the ZIP file you uploaded to ULMF but i keep getting an error saying the file is empty. Not sure what is up with this.
Just downloaded it to check, it worked for me. I suggest trying to redownload it, maybe it got corrupt on the way to you.

I'm using winrar, in case that matters.

Jeress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to download again today and it worked, thanks for the help.