What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

ShaggyMoeFoe

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How do I add mosters 82 and 84 as allies?

NOMON

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
How do I get 'picture of love' to deep world celnu?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Go to the first page and click on the second link on the first post. Then ask on that thread. We literally cannot answer this question here without receiving at least a warning from the mods.

Watcher007

Reputation score
Hello there Mr. Chronomium!

Hope ya doing well!

So just wanted to report a minor translation issue maybe you can't be bothered with it or it is known, but oh well I just wanna point it out.

I attached some pics to show what and where I found it, only noticed it now during my 2nd playthrough with a Team you usually would not have when first coming to the Hot Springs area :3

As you can see in the pics I got an item called "Hot Spring Source". It's a consumable which DOES NOT boost stats. Not sure atm what exactly it could do since I just got it.

And that's it, cheers man, you are awesome!

DLSite:
Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27945

Version 1.1:
- Incorporated fixes from the ULMF discord with some weapon equipment issues and deep world item conversions. All credit goes to those in there who fixed it.

Version 1.0:
- All text in-game should be translated except for the enemy book.
- Only untranslated items should be the nameplates on characters in the menu screen. I don't intend on doing them, either. Too much image editing.

Patch Download Link:

HOW TO APPLY PATCH:
Decrypt the game first following the guide here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...pply-a-partial
Overwrite the original data folder and merge in the graphic folder from this patch.

I got permission from Yugifan to incorporate his partial patch. So items/skills/weapons/armor text was all translated by him. This was a massive time saver, as the skills alone would have taken days to do.

Warning:
This patch is for version 1.12 of the game. If you have an older version of the game, you might have issues (especially with the after-story scenario after you beat the game missing textures).

Misc Game Info:
Scene list by theme:

Tentacle: 23
Futa: 19
Machines/Toys: 9
Birth/Egg Laying: 8
Non-Tentacle Monster: 6
Yuri: 5
Peeing: 3

There are also an additional 21 scenes based on "Traps" that trigger in the dungeon that are all tentacle based. There are also in-battle rape attacks that can be used by the enemy to buff their party, or Eliza's allies to buff her own party.

Beating the game while collecting all H-scenes should take about 20 hours on normal mode. 100%ing the game on normal would likely take around 25 hours.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Attachments

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, so... Remember the mini-project I said I was doing? Here it is, a translation of this game's monster encyclopedia, you just need to copy the two files inside into the Data folder and it should be done.

Be aware that, because of limits regarding line length, I had to truncate a lot of things to make the text fit. So you'll see some weird, awkward phrasing in a lot of places. Sorry, this was the only way I managed to put all the critical information into the translation.

Personal notes about this translation:

- The entry for the bonus boss of this game is quite interesting from a lore standpoint.
- Eliza is really, astonishingly gay.

Attachments

thegioigame100

Reputation score
Tôi đã đến đây, rồi mọi nẻo đường dường như không còn nữa, có người hướng dẫn tôi đi
1668227494997.png

Last edited by a moderator:

potter23

Reputation score
when i try to deep world tranform belle it says i'm missing somthing I'm gussing its this where do i fined it Nucleus of the Deep?