What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] Bitch Tamashi Rio 4 (English Translation)

- i found some unstranslated text...when you talk with the guy in jail next to you(Mash) in your leather suit.
Oh.. alright. I couldn't actually find any untranslated text while talking to Mash in the leather suit in the game, but I did manage to find one untranslated line at his jail cell door while looking at the files.

Hopefully I got the right one...

Alright, I updated the file. Thanks for the heads up!

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is no Bitch Tamashi Rio its just a stupid awful escape cell clone.. No Rio in this game.. This game plain sucks to his others.. I pray no more crap comes out like this called Rio.. I hate escape games and this one was nothing but.. awful. Thanks for translating anyway... Just too bad this game sucks and has no Rio game play it in at all.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was pretty good. There weren't as many scenes sadly, and some of the short ones are not in the gallery (because they lack CGs), but other than that it was fine. Sure, it might not be the best one in the series, but it's decent - and I love how silly the plot is each time, with those M. Night Shyamalan level plot twists :) but it doesn't try hard to be clever, so it's really enjoyable.
At least it's not that action game *cough, cough* .

Thanks again for the translation, appreciate your work!

iccreations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for this <3

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh.. thanks for all the feedback and support too! I appreciate it!

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a walkthrough for this?. I've found the wine and 1 key after exiting the jail level and spent half an hour stumbling around not finding anything else I can do.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was a drunk soldier lying there I think. You have to give him the wine. The game should suggest it once you're close enough to him.

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was a drunk soldier lying there I think. You have to give him the wine. The game should suggest it once you're close enough to him.
I've done that. The area after the drunk soldier is where you get the first key.

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was waiting for this translation Thanks Pal!!!

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've replayed the game and wrote a walkthrough :)
It features all of the CG scenes (besides experiments - all you have to do to get them is get caught a few times), and all the short scenes not present in the gallery I've found. Enjoy!

Assume the prison floor is 0th, and the CG room is on the -1th floor.
Experiment 3 results in game over, so be careful not to get caught too many times!
1. Talk to the nerd in the right cell.
2. Leave to the upper floor.
3. Take "The key to somewhere" from the guard on the right, and use it on the presented door. Go up to the 2nd floor, and then immediately to the third.
4. Collect wine from the left, behind the kitchen. Then go back to floor 1.
5. Go down to the drunk soldier. Give him wine and get a scene. Go inside.
6. There are three guys in one room, but only one can notice us. If you get caught there, you'll get a short scene not present in gallery - depending on your clothes. Get key of the Green Dragon. Then go down and to the right for a scene. Afterwards go down and pick up Nurse Clothing.
7. Go to 3rd floor, get changed to your newly equipped nurse costume and go to the room on your right. Pick up Key of Vermilion and leave. If you're willing to get a scene (without being "caught"), then visit two guards again without your nurse costume. Go to floor 2.
8. Unlock the right door. This leads to the forest full of scary monsters! But do not be afraid, as you can deal with them the same way you're dealing with guards. If you get unlucky (and horny) then you can leave the forest and you'll be fine again. Go left, then down, then exit to the right. You can roll the rock down for convenience. Enter the room to the right and get the warehouse key.
9. Enter the room at the top. Go to the slimy little friend and get a scene. Outside the room there is a crack to the right, but we can't do anything about it yet. You can go down and get a scene, but you will be thrown to the prison again if you do so.
10. Go to floor 1. In the upper right corner there is a rusty door you can open. Get a nice schoolgirl outfit there and go back to floor 0. Change into sailor suit and use your charms on the soldier in the upper right corner. There is a short scene which will not appear in the gallery. Go into the hole and then to the room on the far right. Collect the key of the tiger, and ignore the chest for now.
11. Go to floor 2 and exit the forest to the left. There's a door you can open with your new tiger key. Go to the room. If you've been caught at least 4 times you can view the records of your second "experiment" on the left, otherwise the pages will be blank. Go to the right and pick up a small bomb.
12. Exit the forest to the right and go to the small crack we've already seen. Use your bomb there. Go down. Enter the room to get a Scythe. Push the rock to move freely. You can enter the room to read the records of your first "experiment" if you want to. Then go back to the forest and use the scythe on a cactus and grab an antidote.
13. Get dressed as a nurse again. Go up and receive thanks from the guards (along with some short scene not available in the gallery) and a chest key. Then go to the floor 0. Remember to save now.
14. Go to the room on the far right again. Make sure to already have an antidote on you by now! Open the chest and you'll be caught. In this state you can leave the room for a quite hardcore game-over scene. When you've had enough - load the game, enter the room again and drink the antidote after you've ben "poisoned". Grab the latex suit and get out of the room.
15. Change into the spyish outfit. You might want to find out what happens if you get caught with it on - but the scene won't appear in the gallery. Go to floor 1 and pass by the two talking guards to the left, then stairs down. Talk to the sleeping guy for a scene. Get sun key fragment.
16. Go through the forest to the right. You might want to check out what happens when the monsters catch you with your latex suit on. Go down the stairs in spy outfit and take a lighter from the guy to the right. Use it to burn the leaves on the far left of the forest. Go down and get the key.
17. Go free the nerd and get the second sun key fragment.
Now there are two exits - one on the first floor, and one on the third. Go through the doors of the first floor to get a game over scene. Go to the third floor, open the door of four keys. Once in a room check the tablet at the end of the room. Go down for the end sequence!

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really enjoy the Rio series, just wanted to say I really appreciate you translating this game :D

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Saw you post this from the start a while ago, going to give this game a go now that you're done. Just stopping by to show my appreciation for the translation.
Do you have any idea what you have planned to translate next?

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I been working on translating another game for a few weeks now. Still pretty far from completing it though... and I have issues in life I have to deal with next week and the week after next.

Probably need a month to finish translating it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks interesting, i look forward to giving it a try :)

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just want to thank you for translating this game, I loved the first two.